In a video recorded January 5, 2016, and first obtained by the Cut, Matthews is seen preparing for the interview Clinton.
California proposes more spending on schools and roads
The age limit was cut from 25 to 23 in 2013 to save money and reduce the juvenile population by about 40 offenders. Such a change would likely need to be reflected in the state budget, even though it's meant to be revenue neutral.
While a staffer is pouring some bottled water into a glass, Matthews asks "Where's my Bill Cosby pill?" before cracking up at his reference to a comedian accused of drugging and sexually assaulting over 50 women. Matthews then laughs, delighted with the line, for an extended moment, as the staffers around him react with disbelief, clearly uncomfortable.
O'Donnell's tirades were first reported by Mediaite, which posted a stitched-together video of the outbursts that lasted more than eight minutes, resulted in the liberal host becoming a punchline for his outburst.
Are Teens Eating Detergent for Dangerous New 'Tide Pod Challenge'?
When you slide the zipper without first hooking it onto the track on Tide PODS® packaging, you'll find the bag is still closed. Marc Pagan, 19, told CBS News he consumed a pod on a dare but knew the detergent was not meant to be eaten.
"This was a awful comment I made in poor taste during the height of the Bill Cosby headlines", Matthews said to the Cut.
Matthews apologized for his remarks in a statement to the Cut Friday. "I realize that's no excuse". Matthews has been criticized before for making disparging remarks about Clinton, including calling her a "she-devil" and "anti-male". "I deeply regret it and I'm sorry", he said. As of this writing, neither NBC Universal, NBC News, nor Matthews' own MSNBC has officially commented on the matter.
Brian Flood covers the media for Fox News.
Delta IV Rocket Launch at Vandenberg Air Force Base called off Thursday
The mission - dubbed NROL-47 - is classified, so we don't know much about the payload and what it'll be used for once in orbit. United Launch Alliance, which managed the launch, tweeted that the Delta was "ripping the sky at incredible speed".
- Northam requests Virginia exemption from Trump administration offshore drilling plan
- Dunne to gain experience in Ryder Cup warn-up competition
- Ambassadors in Islamabad briefed on anti-terrorism efforts, challenges
- SC notice to Kerala CM in graft case
- Search Continues for Missing After Mudslides in California
- Trump Says He'd Beat Oprah If She Runs For President
- White House doctor declares Trump 'in excellent health'
- Salman Yusuff Khan: I'm enjoying choreographing Bigg Boss 11's finale acts
- If lawmakers object to Sessions' Cole decision, they should amend our laws
- Congress defends Siddaramaiah on attack against RSS