With Curry still sidelined by a right ankle injury, the Warriors clamped down on defense and did most of their damage on the other end in the lane.
"We've got to keep moving the ball, we've got to stay consistent moving the ball well and get defensive stops", said guard Tony Snell (11 points). He was plus-18 in 18 minutes while Golden State took a 63-49 lead at the break.
California mudslides death toll rises with 13 still missing
Authorities had reported soon after the landslide that 48 people were missing , but that figure ultimately was corrected to eight. Ben Hyatt said his Montecito home was surrounded by 2 or 3 feet of mud, and a washing machine had drifted into his front yard.
That was about as high as the Bucks would rise, with Brogdon opening the fourth quarter with a dunk to give Milwaukee a four-point lead. He was fantastic in the five games he played earlier this month before re-injuring the left ankle, averaging 35.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists and draining 33 of 62 three-point attempts.
"We are making a conscious effort". F Khris Middleton was just 2 of 12 from the field for eight points. He made just 6 of 13 shots and was minus-7 in almost 20 minutes of action. Then it was all Brogdon as over a stretch of less than two minutes he knocked down a 3, deposited a reverse layup for an and-one and then added another 3 to tie the game for the first time since the first quarter. He grew up about 10 minutes from the Bradley Center.
Keith Jackson, the voice of college football for generations, has died
Jackson called the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, the national championship game between The Ohio State University and Miami. He joined ABC in 1965, and many of his most memorable calls were in the biggest college football games.
The men from Oakland will now head to Toronto to face a red-hot Raptors team in a marquee matchup on the second night of a back-to-back where they hope to welcome Curry back.
Yoel Romero to replace middleweight champ Robert Whittaker at UFC 221
Heading into the Whittaker fight, Romero had won eight consecutive fights, six of the wins coming by knockout. Romero will fight for an interim strap with the victor facing Whittaker in a unification bout later in 2018.
- Roseanne Barr to portray Trump supporter
- Quique Sanchez Flores rejects chance to replace Mark Hughes
- Bandai Namco Comments On Potential Discount For Dark Souls Remastered On PC
- US revokes Indian native's citizenship; faces deportation
- Jack White releases two new songs, announces third album
- Pochettino welcomes Tottenham's tough transfer talk amid Kane and Rose rumours
- Former Louisville 5-Star Recruit Brian Bowen Transferring to SC
- Dark Souls Remastered will be announced today
- Forecast: Additional snow possible today, Sunday
- DACA ruling 'shouldn't let Congress off hook,' WA Dreamer says