Black Panther takes place in the the technologically advanced African nation Wakanda.
Another compelling revelation: the all-female Dora Milaje, the secret service that swears allegiance to the king (not that T'Challa can't handle most threats on his own) fights with a kind of collective consciousness.
United Nations human rights office calls Donald Trump's immigration slur 'racist'
Gimenez's dropping Miami-Dade's "sanctuary" protections for immigration offenders prompted Trump to call him "Strong!" in a tweet. The two people spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to publicly discuss the Oval Office meeting.
Easily the coolest thing about this featurette is seeing more footage of Okoye leading the Dora Milaje, the personal bodyguards of the Black Panther, recruited from every tribe of Wakanda.
Actress Lupita Nyong'o speaks onstage during the 2017 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park to End Extreme Poverty by 2030 at Central Park on September 23, 2017, in New York City.at Central Park on September 23, 2017, in New York City.
Trump signals he could endorse immigration deal
Some other lawmakers who have been engaged in the negotiations were also optimistic; others said no deal had yet been reached. The DACA program is about to run out for so-called " dreamers " or young immigrants who came to the US illegally as minors.
Black Panther doesn't hit theaters for a little over a month, but the movie is already breaking records by selling more advance tickets in its first day of sales than any other Marvel Cinematic Universe title that came before it. The film is produced by Kevin Feige with Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Nate Moore, Jeffrey Chernov and Stan Lee serving as executive producers; Coogler and Joe Robert Cole wrote the screenplay. The film also stars Angela Bassett's Ramonda, Forest Whitaker's Zuri, and Michael B. Jordan's Erik Killmonger.
The heroic adventure opens on February 16, which is part of the four-day President's Day holiday weekend and adjacent to Valentine's Day which falls on a Wednesday this year, per Deadline.
Oil Price Hits Three-Year High
Domestic demand was also higher: US product supplied for crude oil and petroleum products was the highest level since 2007. The price of West Texas Intermediate crude in NY was $US62.67 a barrel, on Tuesday, the highest in since December 2014.
- IRAN ON EDGE: Supreme Leader LASHES OUT at 'Enemies' as Iran Crumbles
- Trump Won't Say Whether He Spoke With North Korea's Kim Jong Un
- Celebrity Big Brother's India Willoughby admits she's caused fights for airtime!
- Lalu's destiny in third fodder rip-off to be selected Jan 24
- Gregg Popovich Doesn't Care for LaVar Ball
- Jalen Hurts showed true spirit
- ISRO hits century; launches Cartosat satellite, 30 others
- Trump Predicts Clean Bill of Health in First Presidential Exam
- Pulisic says USMNT pressure too much. Liverpool could be worse!
- 20-year-old from Florida claims $600 million Mega Millions jackpot