India won the toss and chose to field first.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Blind Cricket Team manager Zeeshan Abbasi has said that they are ready to face India.
Guardiola and Kane win December Premier League awards
Hindering the no 17 is Liverpool's best chance of getting a foothold in the midfield and adopting their desired method of play. It obviously requires more to beat them, since it hasn't been done in so long, but there are more levels to this too.
In reply, India chased the target of 283 runs in 35th over while having 7 wickets in hand. Haryana's Deepak Malik (B3) top-scored with an unbeaten 79 off 71 balls, striking eight boundaries, while Venkatesh (64 off 55 balls) and skipper Ajay Reddy (47 off 34) shared 106 runs for the fourth wicket. The win places India at the top of their table while the hosts closely follow them on the second spot. However, India won their last match against Sri Lanka, before which their opening game against Australia was called off due to rain.
The world cup is being played in Pakistan and India but the match between two arch-rival teams moved to a neutral location after Indian government refused to send its team to Pakistan. This is the third time the tournament is being held in New Zealand, after 2002 and 2010.
Researchers find pop-up porn malware on Google game apps
Check Point says the "malicious code's own ad library... contains ads of an offensive nature, including pornographic ads". The gaming apps include titles such as Mcqueen Car Racing Game, Subway Banana Run Surf, and Paw Puppy Run Subway Surf.
"As any other team, we set ourselves on the goal of hopefully winning the World Cup and proving that Canada is another up and coming massive cricketing nation".
The captains of the teams coming through the qualifiers are looking forward to the tournament, which is a stepping stone in the development of all participants - players and match officials.
Exploratory coalition talks between Germany's major parties end ahead of crucial decision
Even if SPD delegates do back the coalition agreement, negotiations on forming a government could still fail. He reluctantly reconsidered after Merkel's coalition talks with two smaller parties collapsed in November .
- Paige Determined to Make a Comeback Despite WWE Retirement
- Cindy Crawford Re-Creates an Ad 26 Years Later
- Nadal beaten in return but ready for Oz Open
- Winter Storm Warning, ice/sleet and snow coming to Kentuckiana
- Yemen's Houthis fire ballistic missile at Saudi military airport
- Trump rejects bipartisan immigration deal, denies controversial remark
- Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Sues Buzzfeed for Publishing Steele Dossier
- Detective Pikachu amiibo and game announced for North America
- Immigrant activist's NYC detention prompts protests, arrests for City Council members
- Quinn to defend Steve Bannon in Fire and Fury claims