The YPG has received arms shipments and training from the United States, in a move that angered Turkey which considers the Kurdish forces to be a "terrorist group" that threatens its security.
Turkey is not happy that the USA has continued to support and arm Syrian Kurdish fighters, and their foreign ministry has summoned the top U.S. diplomat in the country to voice its "discomfort" over the situation. "They made up excuses from thin air", Erdogan told local administrators at a conference in his presidential palace in Ankara.
'Thor: Ragnarok' gag reel is the funniest thing of the day!
This Thor: Ragnarok gag reel sure is... something. " Avengers: Infinity War " releases in USA theaters on May 4, 2018. However, if you do not want to wait until then, watch the film's humorous gag reel right below.
Wednesday's move was not the first time Turkey has announced its displeasure with the USA about the issue.
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan speaks during a meeting at the Presidential Palace in Ankara, Turkey, January 10, 2018.
CES 2018: Samsung Unveils The Future Of Connectivity And Autonomous Driving
Harman, which is now a subsidiary of Samsung, has a long history in automotive industry, most famously with sound systems. HARMAN and Samsung are on a joint mission to excel as far as the future goes.
Earlier on Wednesday, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu had warned Russian Federation and Iran to adhere to their joint accord signed with Turkey previous year for announcing "de-escalation zone" in Syrian town Idlib. The Russian newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda, an official body of the Russian Ministry of Defence, reported that the drones had taken off from the Muazarra region of Idlib that is controlled by Turkey and where Syrian opposition forces are based.
Pennsylvania heroin and opioid epidemic a disaster, governor says
Waiving separate licensing requirements for hospitals and emergency departments to expand access to drug and alcohol treatment. Tom Wolf on Wednesday declared the escalating opioid crisis a public health emergency.
Syrian state media, citing a foreign ministry source, said on Thursday that regime forces were fighting to "liberate from the terrorism of the Nusra Front and the other terrorist organisations that belong to it".
- Residents react to Arpaio's decision to run for US Senate
- Dozens killed as violence spikes near Damascus in Syria
- Canada challenges United States tariff system
- No Train Fares Will Be Refunded After Two Days Of Sydney Chaos
- Department of Justice rescinding the marijuana enforcement policy
- Chip flaw could lead to class action suit vs Intel
- National Weather Service issues Flood advisory for Stanislaus County, region
- State Department approves $133.3M missile sale to Japan
- Sony's 2018 4K TVs are adding Dolby Vision to their OLED formula
- Landry Shamet joins the Wooden Award midseason list