Police had received a tip after releasing surveillance images Tuesday of two men connected to a January 3 armed robbery at Belmont Beverage, 1414 E. Tillman Road.
Police attempted to track the man, but he was not located.
According to the report, the second suspect approached the counter, knocking merchandise to the floor and taking the cash register.
Le'Veon Bell unsure about Steelers future
If Bell did sit out 2018 if he's tagged again, he'd be turning down a deal that far surpasses what any other back will be getting. With a strong chance at Super Bowl number seven, Pittsburgh's only focus is the game ahead and their road to a ring.
He showed a handgun during the robbery, police said.
The suspects then fled the scene, and ran towards the Lincoln Ave. area.
Law enforcement says they searched the area, but were unable to find the suspects. Authorities say the clerk was the only person in the store at the time of the robbery. There were no injuries reported.
India confirms NSAs met in Bangkok
Kumar also sought to draw a distinction between the composite dialogue process and operational mechanisms. Kumar reaffirmed India's stand that terror and talks can not go together.
Police later said the man was last seen wearing a black beanie, black hooded jacket, dark jeans, black shoes, black gloves and glasses.
At 7:25 p.m., a white man wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, dark trousers, a black mask and gloves, armed with a black pistol, entered the Z1 Express store at 650 Second St. and demanded cash.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Salisbury Barrack at 410-749-3101.
Turkey Summons US Charge d'Affaires over Washington Support to YPG
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan speaks during a meeting at the Presidential Palace in Ankara, Turkey, January 10, 2018. Wednesday's move was not the first time Turkey has announced its displeasure with the USA about the issue.
- HTC U11 Eyes to be unveiled on January 15
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' gag reel is the funniest thing of the day!
- Canada challenges United States tariff system
- No Train Fares Will Be Refunded After Two Days Of Sydney Chaos
- Pennsylvania heroin and opioid epidemic a disaster, governor says
- Infosys reports in-line quarter, revenue up 5.8% YoY in constant currency
- Celine Dion to perform in Singapore for first time in July
- Arizona trails Oregon State 22-21 at halftime
- Residents react to Arpaio's decision to run for US Senate
- Landry Shamet joins the Wooden Award midseason list