After leading Leicester to their historic title win in the 2015/16 season, Vardy rejected a move to Arsenal.
United are also looking to bolster their strike force in the January transfer window and are reported to have made inquiries about signing JAMIE VARDY from Leicester City and JAVIER HERNANDEZ from West Ham, according to the Telegraph.
Nicol does not think he regrets turning down the Gunners and has warned him a move to Old Trafford would not be good for his career.
Duke Realty (NYSE:DRE) Stock Rating Lowered by Royal Bank of Canada
The firm owned 73,040,817 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 498,506 shares during the period. The Fisher Asset Management Llc holds 2.89 million shares with $125.30 million value, up from 2.46M last quarter.
Goal understands that City remain hopeful of signing Alexis, but they are wary of overpaying for the star, whom Arsenal value at £35 million. Liverpool want to bring Mahrez to Anfield as a replacement for Philippe Coutinho, who signed for Barcelona in a £142m deal.
Jose Mourinho says that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is "not totally happy with his condition", with the striker's latest knee injury likely to keep him out until February. "The only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this".
Scotiabank Reiterates "Hold" Rating for Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
Barclays Capital maintained Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) on Friday, December 4 with "Overweight" rating. STATE STREET CORP also announced decreased position in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) during the quarter.
Meanwhile, United and Chelsea are set to battle it out to sign Brazilian starlet Arthur Melo from Gremio, according to the same newspaper. Gremio may be willing to listen to bids of between £30m and £35m, says the newspaper. The Liverpool Echo says that both Southampton and West Ham are interested in signing Sturridge, who is keen to get more first-team action in order to force his way into the England squad for the World Cup finals in Russian Federation this summer.
The 31-year-old has ten goals to his name this season but he wouldn't come cheap. According to the Daily Record, Fred is one of a number of midfielders "under consideration" by Mourinho.
Peel Hunt Reiterates "Buy" Rating for Revolution Bars Group (RBG)
After $0.34 actual EPS reported by Weyerhaeuser Company for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 2.94% EPS growth. The stock of Burberry Group plc (LON:BRBY) has "Overweight" rating given on Thursday, January 4 by Barclays Capital.
- Girl Scout cookie sales begin February 2
- Warriors Guard to Miss Second Straight Game With Ankle Sprain
- Roseanne Barr to portray Trump supporter
- Terrifying false alarm interrupts NBC Premier League broadcast in Hawaii
- Pochettino welcomes Tottenham's tough transfer talk amid Kane and Rose rumours
- Bar Associations Respond to President Donald Trump's 'Repugnant' Policies, Remarks
- Analyst Recommendations for: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Constellation Brands Inc. (STZ)
- Nomura Reiterates "Buy" Rating for Alibaba Group (BABA)
- FO lodged protest to Indian deputy high commissioner over ceasefire violation
- California mudslides death toll rises with 13 still missing