The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of IndusInd Bank increased to 1.16 per cent of the total advances during the third quarter of the current fiscal, against 0.94 per cent at the end of third quarter of 2016-17.
Net profit for the quarter stood at Rs936.25 crore against Rs750.64 crore a year ago. The bank's capital adequacy remained strong for Q3FY18 at 15.83 per cent compared to 15.31 in the previous year's corresponding quarter.
FO lodged protest to Indian deputy high commissioner over ceasefire violation
Apart from Pakistan, five other teams are participating in the tournament, namely Egypt, India, Nigeria, Morocco and U.S. , it added.
Managing director and chief executive Ramesh Sobti said the bank saw a surge in demand for term loans, which is indicative of a turnaround in the corporate sector. On a quarter-on-quarter basis, they fell 19.61% from Rs293.75 crore. We believe in "responsive innovation" as our central theme.
Provisions and contingencies rose 8.9% to Rs236.16 crore in the quarter from Rs216.85 crore a year ago.
Core fee income for the quarter was Rs. 1,076.51 crores as against Rs. 884.84 crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, marking a growth of 22%. "Just like in the past, we will continue to launch a wide range of banking products and services which are not only unique but very germane to our consumers".
Zidane insists struggling Real and Ronaldo are 'not that bad'
Later on Saturday, second-placed Atletico Madrid play away to Eibar while third-placed Valencia visit Deportivo La Coruna. Madrid also drew at Celta Vigo 2-2 a week ago, and lost to Barcelona 3-0 at the Bernabeu in its last match past year .
Operating Profit for the quarter was Rs. 1,664.69 crores as against Rs. 1,363.34 crores in thecorresponding quarter of the previous year, showing a growth of 22 %.
Further, the lender reported that its net interest margin was "stable at 3.99 per cent" for the third quarter as against 4 per cent in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
Shares of the company declined Rs 36.15, or 2.06%, to settle at Rs 1,698.60.
Ian Wright predicts Marko Arnautovic to score v Huddersfield
West Ham's opening goal came from a sloppy Huddersfield goal kick. Huddersfield responded well, with Lolley admirably levelling. He's my pick for first goal scorer at 13/2".
- Barcelona midfielder Turan loaned to Basaksehir until 2020
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) PT Raised to $56.00 at Loop Capital
- Scotiabank Reiterates "Hold" Rating for Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
- Gary Oldman wins Best Actor at Critics' Choice Awards
- Antonio Conte tells Jose Mourinho feel of 'contempt' is mutual
- Eagle sees Harman take three-shot lead
- Asia leads Europe by 1 point after first day of EurAsia Cup
- Nomura Reiterates "Buy" Rating for Alibaba Group (BABA)
- Toyota and Lexus will feature Amazon Alexa in new vehicles
- Canada, US to host meeting on North Korea