Authorities in France summoned representatives of major supermarket chains on Thursday over a baby food scandal that has seen at least 35 children fall ill with salmonella.
Le Maire fired harsh criticism against Lactalis before the press conference, calling it a "failing company".
Baltimore hospital probes release of thinly clad patient in cold
Suntha said he has tried to reach the man who intervened to thank him for helping the woman and for making the incident public. The woman had no undergarments and was wearing only hospital-issued socks and a gown open in the back.
"Lactalis will take back every single box of baby dairy products manufactured in the site of Craon (in northwestern France), regardless of the (production) date", the minister told a press conference following a meeting with Lactalis executives. The food was recalled weeks earlier over salmonella poisoning.
Speaking on Thursday, President Emmanuel Macron promised necessary punishment for those involved.
Lactalis ordered the recall of milk sold in some 30 countries after salmonella was found in one of its factories.
Oil Price Hits Three-Year High
Domestic demand was also higher: US product supplied for crude oil and petroleum products was the highest level since 2007. The price of West Texas Intermediate crude in NY was $US62.67 a barrel, on Tuesday, the highest in since December 2014.
Retail giants Carrefour, Leclerc, Auchan, and Systeme U previously admitted to selling potentially tainted baby food even after it was recalled.
In a statement on Thursday, Carrefour said it had sold 434 products at risk of contamination since the December 21 recall, but that another 95,000 had been successfully removed from shelves.
A French judicial investigation was launched in December and consumer protection association UFC-Que Choisir said it had filed a lawsuit against Lactalis for alleged fraud.
Father of shooting suspect: "Just turn yourself in"
Wilson said he is thankful that the deputy is okay, and he wants his son to turn himself in so no one else gets hurt. The suspect, 31-year-old Ronnie Lucas Wilson from Knoxville , was still on the run Friday according to KPD.
- Jalen Hurts showed true spirit
- Sooners fall to Georgia in overtime classic in the Rose Bowl
- IRAN ON EDGE: Supreme Leader LASHES OUT at 'Enemies' as Iran Crumbles
- Zac Brown Band coming back to Fenway
- "The Post" is savory meat and potatoes Spielberg
- Police investigating report of man cutting off girl's hijab
- 'Wakanda forever!' New video highlights the warriors of Black Panther
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg change of heart just cost him $3.3 billion
- Warm this afternoon, but snow is in the forecast
- Man convicted in slayings of 3 civil rights workers dies in prison