Between his time as a member of several popular rock bands and his later solo career, the 72-year-old singer-songwriter has always been regarded as one of the best guitarists of all time.
One of music's greatest living legends revealed that his job is getting harder and harder on January 11. I mean, I am going deaf, I've got migraines, my hands only about work.
Eric Clapton is the only three-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, honored as a member of the Yardbirds, as a member of Cream, and as a solo artist.
Nurmagomedov could take on Alvarez
It was "The Eagle's" first bout since November 2016. "Well, let's see, let him go himself now". Fans love Zabit Magomedsharipov now.
"I'm hoping that people will come along and see me just because, or maybe more than because I'm a curiosity", he continued.
Eric Clapton has revealed that he is losing his hearing to tinnitus, the ailment that causes those affected to detect sound, often as ringing in the ears, when none is present. "It's wonderful to myself that I'm still here". "I am going to do a show at Hyde Park [British Summer Time Festival] in July", he says. "The only thing I'm concerned about now is always being in my seventies and now being able to be skilful".
Maharashtra | Boat carrying school children capsizes in Dahanu; 32 rescued, 8 missing
And now the parents of KL Ponda school children are asking to book the boat operators for not following safety precautions. However, just after the incident all the local staff officers and staff have rushed to the spot to save students.
"I think my past is probably my greatest asset because I can show some people, that are interested, that it's an option to drink like that", he added.
In his 2007 autobiography, Clapton described a 20-year drug and alcohol addiction that he said saw him spending about US$16,000 a week on heroin in the 1970s.
Clapton released his last album,"I Still Do, in 2016".
Trump says interview with Russian Federation investigator 'unlikely'
The former IN governor was, however, a key player IN a reported focal point of Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian meddling IN 2016's presidential election to help Trump win.
- Manny Machado Agrees to $16M Contract with Orioles to Avoid Arbitration
- Stan Lee: Marvel comic book legend accused of sexual harassment
- US Oil Output Will Hit 11 MMBOPD in 2019
- Exhausted of 'roller-coaster', Nick Kyrgios seeks steady ride starting with Australian Open
- Aircel-Maxis case: ED raids Karti Chidambaram's premises in Chennai, Delhi
- California mudslides sweep away auto in shocking video caught by firefighters
- Manchester United offered chance to sign PSG's Lucas Moura
- India vs South Africa
- Margaret King wants Margaret Court Arena renamed after same-sex row
- Loyal Dog Walks 40 Miles to Find Previous Owners