After scoring substantial gains earlier this week, the Syrian military's offensive into the Idlib Province appears to have stalled, at least for the time being, s rebel factions have carried out a counter-attack against them.
Almost three million people are believed to be in the Idlib region, their numbers swelled by fighters and civilians who fled Syrian army advances elsewhere in the country. Assad has defeated rebels in many parts of western Syria with critical help from Russian Federation and Iran.
Erdogan calls on Putin to end northern Syria attacks by…
Russia's Defence Ministry had asked the Turkish military on Wednesday to tighten control over armed groups in Idlib after two groups of drones attacked Russian bases on January 6.
The stance of the French Foreign Ministry has proven to be based on "ignorance" of what is happening in the countrysides of Hama and Idlib, the Syrian ministry said, adding that the Syrian army is fighting the LLC, which was previously known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.
Saudi Arabia Will Soon Have More Than 10000 Female Taxi Drivers
The kingdom's stadium had not been built with women in mind, so modifications were made so that they could attend matches. But government reforms announced in October, are now taking effect for at least three stadiums.
Erdogan spoke to Putin on the phone, they said.
"The operation is to hit the belly of the regime deep into liberated territories and to encircle their advancing forces", said Abdul Hakim al Rahamon, a senior official in Jaish al Nasr, an FSA faction taking part.
Amid sexual misconduct claims, James Franco skips Critics' Choice Awards
Hilary Dusome , 33, said Franco approached the group of actresses and asked, " So, who wants to take your shirt off? ". Even when he learned she was not, he asked whether or not he should rent a hotel room and asked her to join him.
The airport, which straddles the border between the provinces of Idlib and Aleppo, has been under the control of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham since September 2015.
"With Allah's blessings we drew plans and prepared ourselves and are encircling them", said Abu al Naji, a commander from Tahrir al Sham.
Obama explains 'what the Russians exploited' in new interview with Letterman
Former President Barack Obama dispensed some advice for occupants of the Oval Office on Friday: be careful of how you act. The bridge was also the site of one of Obama's most memorable speeches, delivered on the 50th anniversary of the march.
Regime troops backed by Russian jets mounted a renewed attack on rebel fighters in northwestern Syria today after their advance on the Abu Zuhour air base was thwarted yesterday.
- Rumour: Dark Souls remaster out in May
- Ambassadors in Islamabad briefed on anti-terrorism efforts, challenges
- Celebrity Big Brother's India Willoughby admits she's caused fights for airtime!
- Trump Predicts Clean Bill of Health in First Presidential Exam
- AAP nominates three for Rajya Sabha seats; Kumar Vishwas slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Palestinian Territories: Palestinians Condemn US President's Threat To Cut Aid
- Gregg Popovich Doesn't Care for LaVar Ball
- If lawmakers object to Sessions' Cole decision, they should amend our laws
- Delta IV Rocket Launch at Vandenberg Air Force Base called off Thursday
- Pulisic says USMNT pressure too much. Liverpool could be worse!