Big Brother' celebrity India Willoughby was branded a "victim" after leaving a conversation with Ginuwine when he said he would not date a transgender person, after he refused her advances in scenes aired this Saturday night.
I think Ashley is only entertaining the whole ginuwine thing bc she knows it will get her more camera time.
They also said they were unimpressed with her for refusing to give up her bed to Ann Widdecombe until Big Brother told her to even though it was originally Ann's.
Ashley Jess and India
Her housemates said they felt they were "walking on tip toes around her" after numerous rows in the house.
Since entering the house, Willoughby has been at the centre of a number of controversies, including her flippant dismissal of gender fluid people and her comparison of drag to blackface.
The 51-year-old stormed away from the room and began to cry - pinning her distress on her "drag phobia". "Some people will be like 'let's keep her in and see how bad it gets!'" Shocking! I just can't.
Congress defends Siddaramaiah on attack against RSS
Ms Karandlaje also alleged that the Congress had "sheltered, financed and trained" LTTE and its leader Prabhakaran. The video gives an interesting viewpoint of Congress towards BJP and its leaders, particularly Yogi Adityanath.
The interaction began when Willoughby, who is a transgender broadcaster in the United Kingdom, asked Ginuwine, a D.C. native, if he would date a transgender woman.
While another wrote: "I literally can not stand the hypocrisy and audacity of India Willoughby".
Along with one photo, she tweeted: 'Conchita - what are you doing here?
One wrote: "So @IndiaWilloughby #CBBIndia claims to be terrified of drank queens! Obviously, black people would find that offensive".
California proposes more spending on schools and roads
The age limit was cut from 25 to 23 in 2013 to save money and reduce the juvenile population by about 40 offenders. Such a change would likely need to be reflected in the state budget, even though it's meant to be revenue neutral.
Willoughby then compared drag to blackface, adding: "Transexual people have suffered over the years, a lot of laughter".
Some viewers took the statement as less of a joke, with one scathing tweet reading: "Katy Price is vile. I personally think Daniel is hilarious and hope everyone relaxes their views on him!"
Saudi women attend football game for the first time
The kingdom has announced a series of reforms initiated by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman since a year ago . One female was arrested for attending a game in Saudi Arabia back in December 2014.
- 'Where's my Bill Cosby pill?'
- Salman Yusuff Khan: I'm enjoying choreographing Bigg Boss 11's finale acts
- White House doctor declares Trump 'in excellent health'
- USA looks at long term military ties with India: Kenneth Juster
- Delta IV Rocket Launch at Vandenberg Air Force Base called off Thursday
- Bella Thorne Apologizes for Tweet After Rob Lowe Calls Her Out
- AAP nominates three for Rajya Sabha seats; Kumar Vishwas slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Are Teens Eating Detergent for Dangerous New 'Tide Pod Challenge'?
- Palestinian Territories: Palestinians Condemn US President's Threat To Cut Aid
- Obama explains 'what the Russians exploited' in new interview with Letterman