The initial announcement on the PlayStation Blog yesterday trumpeted a number of key enhancements for the title, including HDR Lighting and various other bits and bobs, such utilising assets from the Dark Souls III engine.
Forecast: Additional snow possible today, Sunday
Temperatures should only drop to around 20 degrees overnight on Monday and Tuesday , according to the weather service. Saturday , the concern shifts from heavy rain early in the morning to icy conditions by later in the morning.
Bandai Namco has announced a remastered edition of the original Dark Souls action RPG game.
Remakes have been rumoured for release on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The Switch version will run at a 1080p/30fps in docked mode and 720p/30fps in handheld mode. I am concerned about the Switch release, as I can imagine many a broken console for newcomers. A press release for the game says that it will be upscaled for 4K resolution with 60 fps for the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X. The company is known for creating and publishing numerous industry's top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™. On the PC the game will render at native 4K resolution. According to the information, the game will launch on May 24th. In handheld mode, it will be 720p and 30 fps.
White people are the only ones still surprised by Trump's racism
America had a chance to push back on its blatant racism and xenophobia, but too many of us just shrugged our shoulders, told U.S. Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power addresses media in December 2016.
Souls fans were excited about the prospect of the game coming to Switch for one primary reason: the ability to play it on the go.
Gameplay will not change much from the original. It is also now being speculated that the multiplayer will be expanded to support up to six players. The last Dark Souls was Dark Souls 3, which was released in 2016. Even the current PC port isn't the best, so to finally be able to see this game in its intended glory is all I really need.
China warship sails near Japan-controlled islands
China Coast Guard vessels have frequently entered territorial waters around the Senkakus as part of China's claim to the islets. It then re-entered the contiguous zone around Taisho Island, which is part of the Senkakus, before leaving that afternoon.
Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all.
- 'Christmas pot' couple arrested again on I-80
- 'Betrayed' Pakistan army chief won't ask for further USA aid
- DACA ruling 'shouldn't let Congress off hook,' WA Dreamer says
- Barcelona to face city rival Espanyol in Copa quarterfinals
- State Department of Licensing gives residents' personal information to ICE agents
- Yoel Romero to replace middleweight champ Robert Whittaker at UFC 221
- Rescuers Seek Survivors after California Mudslides Kill 17
- Blow for Bayern as Lewandowski and Hummels ruled out of Leverkusen clash
- Jack White releases two new songs, announces third album
- Keith Jackson, the voice of college football for generations, has died