The Resistance DLC pack will be releasing on the PS4 on January 30, and PC and Xbox One one month later. Among other things it is going to include a new chapter in the Nazi Zombies adventure.
The Darkest Shore, the next installment of Call of Duty's Nazi Zombies saga, is launching with "The Resistance" DLC, Call of Duty: WWII's first expansion pack. The Darkest Shore will release as part of The Resistance DLC that is slated to arrive on January 30th.
Super Bowl Odds 2018: Patriots Favorites Entering Divisional Round
Tennessee had to win in Week 17 to simply make the playoffs and, most likely, to save the job of head coach Mike Mularkey. The NFC North winners , Minnesota Vikings (13-3, ) face the NFC South champions, New Orleans Saints (12-5).
"The Darkest Shore follows our intrepid heroes into the next chapter of their risky and horrifying Nazi Zombies journey". Intel received by the heroes indicates that Doktor Straub is hiding on an island north of Germany.
The Resistance will feature The Darkest Shore zombies content, three new multiplayer maps (Valkyrie, Occupation, Anthropoid), and a new War Mode map (Operation Intercept).
Fifty firefighters tackle huge fire at Nottingham train station
Grantham rail passengers are unable to travel to Nottingham today after a huge fire took hold at the city's railway station. We have around 50 firefighters at the scene and they are inside the building tackling the fire using breathing apparatus.
In addition to dealing with the zombies on the island, in The Darkest Shore map, you'll have to contend with Nazi air and sea forces surrounding the island. Keep in mind though that buying the season pass is the cheaper route as buying everything a la carte will eventually cost you $60. Here, they will uncover more secrets about the zombie apocalypse and sinister Nazi scientist Dr. Straub, played by Udo Kier of 2001: A Space Odyssey fame.
The easiest way to eat healthier? This simple thing you're still ignoring
Participants kept sleep and food diaries and wore wrist motion sensors to detect how long they slept for. She said that sleeping well was a simple lifestyle change that could help people to eat healthier.
- Minor girl's rape, murder sparks protest in Pak
- Fiat Chrysler will move Ram production to MI from Mexico
- GM wants to make autonomous vehicle with no traditional controls by 2019
- British think tank warns cyber risk to nuclear weapons 'relatively high'
- Uber used secret system to lock down computers in police raids
- Erosion on Mars reveals ice, moves boulders
- Police recover jewels stolen from the Ritz Paris
- Taylor Swift's "End Game" video is a jet-set party
- PUBG hits 3 million player milestone on Xbox One
- NBA All-Star second voting returns released