UEFA announced Thursday a team of 11 players deemed by fans as the best performers of 2017. The voting floodgates were then opened.
Despite becoming the world's most expensive player when he moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain and thriving in Ligue 1, Neymar did not make the cut.
Gov. Christie Wants Exemption for New Jersey on Offshore Drilling
I am removing Florida from consideration from any new oil and gas platforms". Becerra added, "we, too, should be removed from your list".
The country that cast the most votes for the team was India, with around 8 percent of the total votes, followed by Poland and Turkey with around 5 percent each.
In midfield, Kevin De Bruyne received the most votes with 52.2%, accompanied by Real duo Luka Modric, who got 48.5%, and Toni Kroos with 43.3%.
De Gea was one of Manchester United's most important players as they claimed two trophies in 2017, including the Europa League.
Jon Gruden wants Jets OC John Morton if hired by Raiders
Del Rio leaves after compiling a 25-23 record in his three seasons with the Raiders , making the playoffs in one of those years. Del Rio's departure came just three hours after the Indianapolis Colts said they also had sacked their head coach Chuck Pagano.
Eden Hazard has been rewarded for his fantastic year of 2017 with a spot in the UEFA Fan's Team of the Year.
39-year-old Gianluigi Buffon extends his record as the oldest ever player to make the team.
UEFA has set aside €100,000 to support the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) rehabilitation programme for landmine victims in Afghanistan.
Tens of thousands flee as Syrian regime makes Idlib push
According to the Observatory , 159 rebels and government soldier have been killed in fighting over the base since December 29. The base could provide President Bashar al-Assad's forces with an important step towards reclaiming the Idlib province.
- Parineeti Chopra paired opposite Akshay Kumar in Kesari
- Cuomo's State of the State address warns of challenges from DC
- Large scale protests erupt in Tunisia over austerity measures
- Arsenal Star Would Like To Play In Serie A
- Warriors vs. Rockets odds
- Dead koala found screwed to post in 'sick' act in Australia
- What you need to know about BC's 2017 assessment values
- Ancient girl child's DNA reveals an unknown population of Native Americans
- Sketches show revised plans for Obama Presidential Centre
- Arizona's firebrand 'Sheriff Joe' is running for Senate