Liverpool have been given a huge boost in their pursuit of AS Monaco star Thomas Lemar, as his current manager Leonardo Jardim has dropped a hint in an interview with L'Equipe that a deal could happen in January.
Having previously held high interest in AS Monaco midfielder Thomas Lemar, it could be that Arsene Wenger is ready to move on for a cheaper option and this could open the door for Liverpool to sign the hugely talented Frenchman.
Meanwhile, Antonio Conte has confirmed that Chelsea were interested in Virgil van Dijk until Liverpool's willingness to part with £75m for the defender priced the reigning Premier League champions out.
Warriors vs. Rockets odds
All in all, Green is averaging 16.8 points per game with the Rockets , hitting 56.8 percent of his shots beyond the arc. Hopefully, both Harden and Durant will be healthy when the teams face each other again in Oakland on January 20.
"A club like Monaco can not say "no".
The mega deal that saw Barcelona sign Coutinho means that Liverpool have funds available to them.
Cuomo's State of the State address warns of challenges from DC
So you're now paying two taxes - you pay a tax to the state, or a tax to the local government. Cuomo said that his public campaign against the law will be known as "Tax Fairness for All".
The article claims that Liverpool FC were keen on signing Lemar in the summer but did not table an official bid for the France worldwide.
The previous price in the summer was widely quoted to be around £90m, however, the Mirror are citing reports from Liverpool Echo that claim Monaco have now dropped their asking price to around £61m. However, the move failed to materialize and Lemar ended up staying put at the principality-based outfit.
What you need to know about BC's 2017 assessment values
The Okanagan's total assessment value increased from $98 billion in July of 2016 to $119 billion in July of 2017. Homeowners that don't agree with their assessment have the option to appeal their notice.
"He's young. He could play for another decade. But the month is long and many things could happen", said the Monaco coach. "He has a lot of qualities, I like him a lot".
- Arsenal Star Would Like To Play In Serie A
- It's Now Illegal To Pay Women Less Than Men In This Country
- Mohamed Salah returns to training ahead of Manchester City game
- Trump scraps controversial voter fraud commission
- Brookfield to buy Westinghouse for US$4.6bn
- LeBron James would not commit past 2017-18 Cavs season
- Dead koala found screwed to post in 'sick' act in Australia
- England coach Trevor Bayliss to leave when contract expires after 2019 Ashes
- Selena Gomez Unfollows Nearly 300 Instagram Accounts Including Demi Lovato & Gigi Hadid
- Myanmar prosecutor seeks Official Secrets Act charges against two Reuters journalists