"But there's still a lot more we'd like to do", said Iovine. "I love Apple, and I really love musicians".
This is the best news for Apple as its music streaming service has risen to No. 2 behind Spotify. That's why those articles annoyed me, because it had nothing to do with reality. Iovine actually called it annoying and was upset that the media made it "all about money".
Jimmy Iovine says he isn't going anywhere.Читайте также: Samsung's Foldable Smartphone won't Come This Year: Launch Date Expected Next Year
"I'm working on a couple songs right now". Assuming those shares vested over four years (which is a common vesting schedule), Iovine would be free to leave with his shares intact after July 31, 2018, which marks four years after the deal officially closed. Those using abusive language or negative behavior will result in being blacklisted on Disqus. Now, with their contracts with Apple up this summer, Iovine and Dre are set to cash in on some lucrative Apple stock. The streaming service now boasts more than 30 million subscribers, which in three years, is an impressive feat, especially seeing that it doesn't offer a free tier.
"My contract is up in August, but the amusing thing is, I don't have a contract", said Iovine.
Since joining Apple, music industry legend Jimmy Iovine has cut an impressive figure by creating and bringing Apple's flagship music streaming service Apple Music to life. "I don't see myself at 75-years-old running around doing music", Iovine said.
For now, though, Iovine maintains that he is sticking around "to help streaming come to scale" which judging by his comments at the event, revolves around developing the kind of original content that has fuelled Netflix's growth, but around music.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- It's Now Illegal To Pay Women Less Than Men In This Country
- Tens of thousands flee as Syrian regime makes Idlib push
- Ford Faces Class-Action Lawsuit For F-Series Super Duty Diesel Emissions
- Arsenal Star Would Like To Play In Serie A
- Jose Mourinho hits back at Chelsea manager Antonio Conte with fixing jibe
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Price Target Raised to $250.00 at Maxim Group
- Cuomo's State of the State address warns of challenges from DC
- American Idol Auditions Bringing Back Happy Memories for Lionel Richie
- Parineeti Chopra paired opposite Akshay Kumar in Kesari
- France's Macron vows law vs fake news, eyeing Russian Federation