"I think she respects what we do enough to know that it's hard", he said.
But it's not that Rousey couldn't translate into pro wrestling - he told the cameraman that she'd do a good job in that area. "But we have a great relationship with her, a very friendly standpoint for a long period of time now".
Additionally, Rousey was probed on the meeting by TMZas she left the diner, in response to which she jested about being there just for the fine dining. "She has a lot of things going on".
It's Now Illegal To Pay Women Less Than Men In This Country
But here's what gives the ruling some weight: Companies with over 25 employees that don't follow through will be fined . The government of Prime Minister Katrin Jakobsdottir, pictured, has pledged to eradicate the gender pay gap by 2022.
The original and former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey was spotted leaving dinner with another champion - former WWE Champion and current Executive Vice President of Talent Paul Levesque, better known by his stage name, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, or Triple H. Levesque is also the son-in-law of WWE owner Vince McMahon.
Rousey famously made an appearance at WrestleMania 31 alongside The Rock.
Ancient girl child's DNA reveals an unknown population of Native Americans
A debate now exists as to precisely when humans first colonized the Americas and if those first routes were over land or water. But the study does narrow the timeframe for the great migration, and said it was unlikely to have happened in several waves.
A move to WWE is a possibility due to her wrestling fandom and because she is the type of huge, crossover star the company likes to do business with. The sports entertainment company will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Monday Night Raw" on January 22, with two shows slated to take place at the Manhattan Center and Barclays Center.
There has been some speculation that Rousey will appear at the forthcoming WWE Royal Rumble event to participate in the first-ever women's battle royal. We're fans of hers and incredibly interested in what those opportunities could be with us. He spoke with the AP earlier today on her WWE status.
"I'd love it", Levesque said.
Rumors denied: Jimmy Iovine to stay at Apple
Now, with their contracts with Apple up this summer, Iovine and Dre are set to cash in on some lucrative Apple stock. This is the best news for Apple as its music streaming service has risen to No. 2 behind Spotify.
- Arizona's firebrand 'Sheriff Joe' is running for Senate
- Myanmar prosecutor seeks Official Secrets Act charges against two Reuters journalists
- Samsung's Foldable Smartphone won't Come This Year: Launch Date Expected Next Year
- Final Fantasy 12 Remaster Announced For PC, And It Releases Soon
- Trump scraps controversial voter fraud commission
- Flooding at JFK airport adds to misery after flight delays
- Parineeti Chopra paired opposite Akshay Kumar in Kesari
- Tens of thousands flee as Syrian regime makes Idlib push
- Dead koala found screwed to post in 'sick' act in Australia
- LeBron James would not commit past 2017-18 Cavs season