Offensively UConn is led by Samuelson's 18.0 points per game. She is one Player of the Week award away from tying Ohio State's Jantel Lavender for the most Player of the Week awards in a single season (6, 2010-11). He scored a season-high 30 points against Temple, his fifth career 30-point outing and third career 30-point, 10-rebound performance.
Bizarre: Ikea wants women to pee on ad to get discount
The result is a small box that contains the pregnancy test, so anyone who tries this at home needs to take careful aim. Peeing on Ikea's new printout ad could get you a special discounted price on cribs ... if you're pregnant.
His 17.6 point scoring average is a career-high, while he's also right around his career average of three assists per game.
Kamala Fire: Mumbai Police arrest pub owners
On December 31, 1Above managers, Kevin Bawa and Lisbon Lopes , were arrested and sent to judicial custody till January 22. The report said flying embers from the charcoal used for hookahs touched the curtains at the upscale pub.
The Wooden Award will announce a final leading candidate list near the end of the season before selecting 15 players who will go on the national ballot. Almost 1,000 voters will rank in order 10 of those 15 players, who have been qualified as meeting the standards set forth by Coach Wooden and the Wooden Award Steering Committee. Voters are permitted to take into consideration the opening rounds of the NCAA Tournament when casting the ballot. It is bestowed upon the nation's best basketball player at an NCAA Division I university who has proven to his or her university that he or she is making progress towards graduation and maintaining a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA.
Former WWE Star To Compete In The Women's Royal Rumble
McCool, per Johnson's report, is not "100 percent locked in" to appear just yet, but she has spoken with WWE about turning up. McCool has not yet agreed to compete in the Royal Rumble Match as it was only noted that she spoke to WWE officials about it.
Last season, Kansas point guard Frank Mason III won the honor. Additionally, the John R. Wooden Award partners with the Special Olympics Southern California (SOSC) each year to host the Wooden Award Special Olympics Southern California Basketball Tournament. Young is the fourth player in recorded college basketball history to register 22 assists and the first since Sherman Douglas of Syracuse in 1989.
- Take part: US places new sanctions on North Korea
- Vikings to face Saints in 2009 NFC championship rematch
- NY firmly on radar as KQ opens ticket sales
- National Weather Service issues Flood advisory for Stanislaus County, region
- Canadian police issue warrants for Wichita swatting suspect
- Department of Justice rescinding the marijuana enforcement policy
- Power Being Restored At CES After Outage
- Iranian Government Blocks Internet, Social Media in Attempt to Shut Down Protests
- Flights, trains delayed as dense fog continues in Delhi
- Education Realty Trust (EDR) Given a $44.00 Price Target at B. Riley