It's a great day when you realize you're going to be seeing a lot more of Gal Gadot. Gal was tapped to front the beauty brand's campaign, dubbed Live Boldly. Gal Gadot has been unveiled as the new face of the brand and the Israeli actress will front Revlon's fresh Live Boldly campaign, which launches later this month. Considering the former Israeli soldier and current superhero has been vocal in her advocacy for women and feminism, the contract makes ideal sense given the current climate.
"Revlon is thrilled to have Gadot on board, with Anne Talley, global brand president of Revlon, telling the outlet", She's a worldwide symbol of feminine strength and beauty, but she's also a modern, multifaceted woman. Augmented by her glossy raven chop and a red manicure, Gadot's scene-stealing stems were offered further elongation by barely-there onyx sandals, lending the emsemble an nearly supernatural aesthetic that forced onlookers the world over to reevaluate their workout routines. The idea behind this is to bring power women together to share experiences about life and beauty diversity.Читайте также: Cuomo's State of the State address warns of challenges from DC
"She loves to play with it - she loves to put makeup on me, she loves to put makeup on herself and just play with it and feel like she's an adult while trying to walk in my high heels", Gadot said. "I don't like to wear too much makeup, I don't like when it shows too much". The remake was a box office hit, catapulting Gadot to stardom and making her an instant feminist icon-a status that she has embraced wholeheartedly.
That means she definitely already has her favorites, including a satin crimson red lipstick that rings in under $10. She's a strong advocate for women, recognized for using her voice and platform to encourage the entertainment industry to strive for fairness.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Ford gives Edge the ST treatment
- I am being targeted by BJP, Sangh: Jignesh Mevani
- Trump presses border wall ahead of shutdown deadline
- France's Macron vows law vs fake news, eyeing Russian Federation
- England coach Trevor Bayliss to leave when contract expires after 2019 Ashes
- Ford Faces Class-Action Lawsuit For F-Series Super Duty Diesel Emissions
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Price Target Raised to $250.00 at Maxim Group
- Princess Charlotte Is a Very Polite Two-Year-Old
- Delhi: Research scholar goes missing from Jawaharlal Nehru University campus
- Parineeti Chopra paired opposite Akshay Kumar in Kesari