The visibility gradually improved as fog was less on Wednesday. As of early Monday morning, 56 trains arrived late, 20 were rescheduled and 15 trains were cancelled.
Air and train services have been severely hit in the Indian capital Friday as fog continued to wreak havoc in the city and adjoining areas since New Year.
Jon Gruden wants Jets OC John Morton if hired by Raiders
Del Rio leaves after compiling a 25-23 record in his three seasons with the Raiders , making the playoffs in one of those years. Del Rio's departure came just three hours after the Indianapolis Colts said they also had sacked their head coach Chuck Pagano.
Meanwhile, despite the morning chill and dense fog, the Republic Day parade rehearsal took place. Airport, passengers had to wait for their flights because the fog affected the visibility and as a result, 17 flights were cancelled because of the weather conditions. Delhi is reeling under the intense cold wave with current temperature in the national capital is 10°C. A large number of flights and trains were delayed.
Fog safety devices have been installed in the trains, courtesy of Indian Railways, so that the trains can work on their scheduled times and the passengers won't have to wait for even more span of time. "The sky will be clear", an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Iranian Government Blocks Internet, Social Media in Attempt to Shut Down Protests
Since there is a lot of Government influence on the traditional media, the social media has been very popular in the country. The restrictions on Instagram and Telegram are imposed to maintain tranquillity , said, President Hassan Rouhani.
Over 500 flights, both domestic and worldwide, flying into and out of the IGI Airport have been affected since Sunday, when the city witnessed the worst fog of the season.
Nearly 49 trains were delayed, and at least 12 canceled because of intense fog and zero visibility.
"Severely overcrowded": 38 on trolleys in Mullingar Hospital
Health Minister Simon Harris said yesterday he is committed to opening more beds and reforming the system. The Health Minister has apologised to the hundreds of patients waiting on trolleys this week.
- Fiery semitrailer crash shuts down I-65 in southern Indiana
- What you need to know about BC's 2017 assessment values
- Sketches show revised plans for Obama Presidential Centre
- Gov. Christie Wants Exemption for New Jersey on Offshore Drilling
- USA stands by claim workers attacked in Cuba, maybe by virus
- The updated 2019 Mini Cooper is now slightly British-er
- LeBron James would not commit past 2017-18 Cavs season
- Team of the Year is announced
- Messi, Suarez On Target In Routine Barca Win
- Rumour Mongering: Arsenal Accept Defeat in Thomas Lemar Chase