All lanes of Interstate 65 in southern in were reopened late Wednesday after traffic was shut down by a fire that followed an early morning crash involving three semitrailers.
Sgt. Stephen Wheeles with Indiana State Police said crews responding to the cleanup faced an "explosion risk".
A semi driver was not paying attention and hit the rear of a second semi, which caused the second semi to hit a third, according to State Police Sgt. Stephan Wheeles. One of the trucks was carrying hazardous materials.
Sketches show revised plans for Obama Presidential Centre
What happens to Olmsted's vision for Jackson Park will now be determined by a federal review, the city of Chicago and the Obamas. The Obama Center as now planned will not provide the promised development or economic benefits to the neighborhoods.
Once the fire was extinguished, crews were able to clean up the scene.
All lanes northbound and southbound of I-65 at mile marker 43 (near the crossing of State Road 250) are now closed. ISP says that the detour is sending traffic to US 31 south to State Road 250 and back on I-65 at mile marker 41. "Our officers went to those houses and made contact with those individuals, telling them about the situation and then giving them the option to leave which they then complied with".
UPDATE: An I-65 crash that happened early Wednesday morning is now causing problems for responders.
Team of the Year is announced
De Gea was one of Manchester United's most important players as they claimed two trophies in 2017, including the Europa League. UEFA announced Thursday a team of 11 players deemed by fans as the best performers of 2017.
As a result of the crash, some of the chemicals from Okpeh's vehicle spilled inside the trailer and onto the roadway.
Only one passenger in one of the semi trucks suffered minor injuries in the wreck.
Ancient girl child's DNA reveals an unknown population of Native Americans
A debate now exists as to precisely when humans first colonized the Americas and if those first routes were over land or water. But the study does narrow the timeframe for the great migration, and said it was unlikely to have happened in several waves.
- Messi, Suarez On Target In Routine Barca Win
- Large scale protests erupt in Tunisia over austerity measures
- Arizona's firebrand 'Sheriff Joe' is running for Senate
- England coach Trevor Bayliss to leave when contract expires after 2019 Ashes
- Altered Carbon | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Flooding at JFK airport adds to misery after flight delays
- Roku Takes On Siri And Alexa With The Roku Entertainment Assistant
- Brookfield to buy Westinghouse for US$4.6bn
- Tens of thousands flee as Syrian regime makes Idlib push
- "Severely overcrowded": 38 on trolleys in Mullingar Hospital