"We have not registered a (police) complaint yet as the family has already registered it", Naveen Yadav, chief security officer of JNU, said. They have checked CCTV footage which shows Mukul leaving JNU campus around 12.30 pm on Monday from gate number 4.
Najeeb Ahmed disappeared from the Mahi-Mandvi hostel of the university on October 15, 2016 following a scuffle with some other students, allegedly affiliated to the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), the previous night. Family members say that he had left home in Turab Nagar area of Ghaziabad saying that he would visit the JNU's School of Life Sciences to collect some study materials and also use the laboratory. "I was told by his supervisor that the student was working at the lab in JNU".
Ander Herrera Urges Jesse Lingard to Keep Shooting
According to Mourinho, United are actually more dynamic and play with more freedom without Lukaku and Ibrahimovic. We had to stop him playing because he was saying "I feel unbelievable , I should go and play".
Director of the Research Unit at IGNOU, Kaustuva Barik, said, "Jain is a PhD student registered with IGNOU". In the meantime, his brother had started calling Jain. A missing report was registered. After some time, when he did not return, his friends took the call and informed the family that Jain was untraceable. "His family members have not requested for an FIR but we have some clues, which we are analysing", said DCP (southwest) Milind Dumbere.
As cops scanned the CCTV footage, they found that Jain had walked out of the east gate and boarded a vehicle. He had a guide in IGNOU and a co-guide in JNU.
Cavs' Thomas fined $20K
Then, he suffered a significant hip injury that forced him to miss the team's last couple playoff games. "He shoots, he scores". It is quite possible that he ends up deciding to stay in Cleveland this summer. "Same thing with Golden State", Crawford said.
Police, however, said that Jain was allegedly upset due to some differences with a female friend for the last few days.
LG WK9 Google Assistant touch screen speaker makes mysterious CES 2018 debut
This push could include a revamp of Google's online store, selling Alphabet products with Google Assistant front and center. Roughly 90% of Google revenue comes from advertising, and 67% of that now comes from mobile ad revenue .
- Capello: Conte, Mourinho feud out of control
- Stony Brook family's cruise to Bahamas rocked by winter storm
- Arsenal target Cristian Pavon could be big-money Alexis Sanchez replacement
- Ford Faces Class-Action Lawsuit For F-Series Super Duty Diesel Emissions
- Bon Jovi will kick off 2018 tour in Denver
- Kyle Lowry Diagnosed With Acute Back Spasms Following Fall Against Nets
- Year-old Texas church massacre victim finally gets to go home
- The easiest way to eat healthier? This simple thing you're still ignoring
- Samsung will show the Galaxy S9 at MWC next month
- Pastor Gets Applause For Admitting He Sexually Assaulted Teen