The Game Awards will be debuting new trailers for upcoming games with plenty of surprise titles being announced for the first time. Saber Interactive appears to be developing in association with Paramount Pictures. The new game is set after the initial events of World War Z, the film. It's coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, and while it doesn't appear to have a release date, it's expected that the game will come sometime in 2018. And thanks to Microsoft recently implementing digital gifting, you can purchase a game as a Christmas present for family or friends just like you would with a physical copy. It's anyone's guess as to how closely this game will be following either the book or the movie, though I'm personally hoping for a much stronger focus on the book.
Walt Disney Co (DIS) Shares Sold by Mayo Investment Advisers LLC
The average is taken over a specific period of time, like 10 days, 20 minutes, 30 weeks, or any time period the trader chooses. The stock of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS ) earned "Overweight" rating by JP Morgan on Wednesday, April 12.
For a look at World War Z, check out the world premiere trailer below. With so many exciting announcements on the way, we're going to be compiling all the biggest ones from the ceremony below.
Home Health Care Spending Rose Modestly in 2016
The rate of spending growth for 2016 is more in-line with the average of 4.2% growth seen between 2008 and 2015. These charges included deductibles, copayments, and expenses not covered by insurance under Obamacare.
Lilac Fire spreads to San Luis Rey Downs training center
Officials ordered fresh evacuations in the forested areas of Ojai, which is near the fire's northern edge. At 2:30 p.m., highway 76 was closed in both directions.
- Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old
- 'Mario + Rabbids' gets a free versus battle mode tomorrow
- Starbucks Now Serving Christmas Tree Frappuccinos
- The Marathon Oil's (MRO) Buy Rating Reiterated at FBR & Co
- Arsenal legend believes this player would be a good signing for Tottenham
- Warner Bros. Won't Let Zack Snyder Direct Anymore DCEU Films
- Congress passes two-week stopgap to avoid government shutdown
- Analyst's Rankings to Lookout: Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT)
- Fallen Kingdom' Reveals a World on the Brink of Disaster
- What Does Insider Trading Tell Us About MGM Resorts International (MGM)?