According to the sources close to the actress, the couple have chose to tie knot in a closely private affair in Milan city of Italy and have left the country for the same.
Celebrity couple Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are ready to say "I do". The latest development in this great mystery saw Anushka fly off to Italy with her family last night, along with her family priest.
Director Bryan Singer's Firing From "Bohemian Rhapsody" Divides Internet Discussion
Whether Fletcher or Singer will ultimately take final director credit on the movie remains to be seen. Unfortunately, the studio was unwilling to accommodate me and terminated my services.
As soon as they arrived at the airport, the family was hounded by the paparazzi. As per the source quoted by Mumbai daily, " The star dad has made calls to some building folks, inviting them to the wedding that is slated for next week.
The actor seemed to be in a rush as a horde of paparazzi surrounded her with cameras and bombarded her with questions while her family carried massive bags inside the airport and avoided talking to the gathered press. Already, Anushka and Virat have left to Switzerland. He said, "I must thank the lady luck".
Barcelona set a new record Champions League
The Red Devils finished as winners of their group, with their final fixture being a 2-1 triumph over CSKA Moscow at Old Trafford. Teams from the same country cannot play each other in the last 16, which limits who Chelsea can play in first knockout stage.
Incidentally, Anushka Sharma confessed to India Today a year ago that marriage is on her agenda, "Obviously marriage is on the cards, but when, that I'm not sure of". "She's taught me how to be more patient and taught me how to utilise the position you are into the fullest". Interestingly, the same pandit was seen boarding the flight today with the Sharma family.
Virat reportedly reached Delhi Airport at around 11.30 pm on Thursday night and his flight took off at around 2.45 am. Anushka and Virat have been seeing each other from longtime.
Warner Bros. Won't Let Zack Snyder Direct Anymore DCEU Films
He has joined Lego Movie producer Roy Lee's production banner, which is based on the studio's Burbank lot. Going forward, his contributions to the films may evolve, and could be more advisory in nature.
In fact, recently Virat Kohli had picked the ton he scored in Adelaide as his favourite out of all the 51-tons that he has scored so far. Isn't that so adorable?
- Detroit Red Wings players to serve as Salvation Army bell ringers
- Bayonetta 3 Announced As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive
- Georges St-Pierre unsure if he will ever defend UFC middleweight championship
- Rated Star Trek Movie In The Works From Quentin Tarantino
- Techland reveals Dying Light: Bad Blood PvP expansion
- Tillerson vows no warming with Russian Federation until it leaves Ukraine
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack Launches Tonight
- Philippe Coutinho for Barca
- India's chances 'very good' on Wassenaar membership says Russian Federation
- IDF retaliates against Hamas for rocket attacks