There is no chain that offers seasonal beverages quite like Starbucks, and the coffee giant has come out with a new Frappuccino just in time for the holidays with its Christmas Tree Frappuccino for fans to decorate their Instagrams with. ― AFP picNEW YORK, Dec 8 ― Another season, another sugary specialty Starbucks drink.
The Christmas Tree Frappuccino will be available at Starbucks from Thursday through Monday. Then the "tree" is decorated with a "garland" of caramel drizzle, candied cranberry ornaments, all finished with a strawberry tree topper.
Creek Fire Burns 2500 Acres in Sylmar Area; Evacuation Orders in Place
Evacuation orders first issued Tuesday were affecting about 110,000 households, according to Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti. The LAPD was placed on a citywide tactical alert, which allows commanders maximum flexibility in deploying resources.
'Bought a Christmas Tree Frappuccino from Starbucks because I have no f***ing self control when it comes to Christmas-related things, ' another said. They are only available until December 11 (four days away!), so get your festive fix while you can.
First we tasted a unicorn.
Mozilla and Yahoo! launch high-cost lawsuit
Mozilla hit back on December 5 with a cross-complaint arguing that it was protecting its rights to enforce the contract. Mayer did not think that such a thing would happen, but Yahoo's purchase by Verizon triggered the stipulation.
It may not have the caffeine fix you're looking for but it'll definitely give you an extra rush of sugar during the holidays.
If you want to try the Christmas Tree Frappuccino, Rumsey says you absolutely should, and you shouldn't feel bad about it, either. It's also topped with whipped cream and Caramel Brulée topping. It actually sounds pretty tasty and looks fun.
Nissan, DeNA unveil Easy Ride robo-vehicle mobility service in Japan
Tech Crunch reports that the carmaker is working with Japanese software maker DeNA to create the autonomous ride-hailing service which will be trialled on Japanese Roads.
- Iraq Rejects Trump's Decision on Jerusalm
- Suns: Devin Booker out 2-3 weeks
- Congress passes two-week stopgap to avoid government shutdown
- What Does Insider Trading Tell Us About MGM Resorts International (MGM)?
- Activision Blizzard Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATVI) Can't Be Less Risky. Short Interest Decreased
- Spectacular KO of Overeem earns Ngannou a UFC heavyweight title shot
- Broadcom Limited Ord (NASDAQ:AVGO)'s Trend Up, Especially After Decreased Shorts
- Will you get the flu shot?
- Citing Trump, John Lewis Will Skip Mississippi Civil Rights Museum Opening
- 'The Twilight Zone' Reboot From Jordan Peele, Simon Kinberg Ordered To Series