And now KJo is up with his next project Simmba which will feature Ranveer Singh in the lead. So, Ranveer and Rohit did the next best thing - brought Karan Johar on board as the producer and chose to make a cop drama called Simmba. The two have already collaborated on a television show.
Simmba is said to be the Hindi remake of Junior NTR's South film "Temper" (2015). Ranveer Singh took to his social media account and made the announcement about the project and dropped the first look.
Late-night hosts poke fun at Trump's slurred speech
Pressed on whether the slurred words might indicate any health concerns, Shah said: "I know what you're getting at". James Corden gave his take as well, saying it seemed like something was "wrong" with Trump's mouth.
What looks different is the colour popping poster of the film like a vintage art-poster.
Temper is all about the story of a corrupt officer who joins hands with wrong people.
Hooray Beer. Anheuser-Busch Orders 40 Tesla Semi Trucks
The ability for Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV to pay these debts is as follows; current ratio is *TBA and quick ratio comes to *TBA. The consumer goods maker reported $1.31 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.50 by ($0.19).
The film has been directed by Rohit Shetty of Golmaal and Chennai Express fame. Our film was different from the original Singham except a few scenes. And we must say, we are not at all disappointed! On Thursday, the actor has make it official by sharing the first look poster of the film. "Here also, we have written our own film taking the exact idea", added the filmmaker.
Actress Tamannaah Bhatia is reportedly in the running to play the lead opposite Singh.
Read Mike Mitchell's full rant on National Football League rules, suspensions
I don't think the violence of the game is ever going to be eliminated, but there's certain things that are just common sense. He also called former QB and current ESPN analyst Matt Hasselbeck an asshole, although that's neither here nor there.
Clearly, Ranveer has moved on since Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati. Co-produced by Rohit Shetty Picturez and Dharma Productions, Simmba is scheduled to arrive in theatres across the world on 28th December, 2018. The actor is also set to begin filming for Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy and the biopic on India's 1983 cricket world cup triumph, '83, in the coming year.
- Russian Federation declares 'mission accomplished' against Islamic State in Syria
- European Union to sue Poland, Hungary and Czechs for refusing refugee quotas
- Police investigate burglary at R. Kelly's Atlanta homes
- 3 struck, injured by vehicle in Manhattan
- Devil May Cry HD Collection Announced for PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Former Congressman Harold Ford Jr. Fired For Misconduct By Morgan Stanley
- Will you get the flu shot?
- Queen 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Biopic Replaces Director Bryan Singer With Dexter Fletcher
- Are You Familiar with Analyst's Recommendation?: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)
- 76ers Finally Trade Jahlil Okafor