Four Palestinians in Gaza Thursday were injured by Israeli soldiers' live rounds during clashes east of Khan Younes, south of the Gaza Strip, with one injury described as critical. The attacks targeted Hamas, the Islamist militant group that rules Gaza, and used both tank and air power.
The army said it fired at two targets of "terrorist organizations" in response to three rocket attacks from Gaza earlier on Thursday.
Camila Cabello is Not a One Hit Wonder After All
Camila has definitely been on a hot streak, giving fans tons of new content ahead of the release of her album on January 12. BUT will be available for pre-order on December 7, with two instant downloads titled Never Be The Same and Real Friends .
The IDF added that they hold Hamas, which governs Gaza but is supposed to hand over control to the Palestinian Authority on Sunday, responsible for any rocket fire emanating from the Strip. The move sparked global opposition and prompted Palestinian leaders to call for three days of protest. Security sources said no rockets fell in Israeli territory.
Many outraged Palestinians demonstrated in the Gaza Strip, waving Palestinian flags, photos of Al-Aqsa Mosque and banners proclaiming Jerusalem as "our eternal capital" and calling it a "red line".
Late-night hosts poke fun at Trump's slurred speech
Pressed on whether the slurred words might indicate any health concerns, Shah said: "I know what you're getting at". James Corden gave his take as well, saying it seemed like something was "wrong" with Trump's mouth.
"Hamas movement is acting in a powerful manner for the launch of a new Intifada against the Israeli occupation; we need to formulate new strategies and polices to counter the threat and conspiracy against Jerusalem, against Palestine", he said.
Jerusalem's status is among the most hard issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the USA traditional position has been that it must be negotiated between the two sides.
Introducing Messenger Kids, a New App For Families to Connect | Facebook Newsroom
It is also because of this law that children under 13 years of age can not legally have a fully-featured Facebook account . If two children want to be friends on Messenger Kids , that friendship has to be approved by a parent for each child.
- Russian Federation declares 'mission accomplished' against Islamic State in Syria
- London replaces Brussels as Euro 2020 host
- Cubs give RHP Chatwood 3-yr., $38M deal
- President Trump Sued You Screwed Utah Monument!!! Law Doesn't Allow It, Buddy
- WWE Clash of Champions lineup: Five matches added, new stipulations
- Are You Familiar with Analyst's Recommendation?: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)
- Are the Browns right to bring Hue Jackson back in 2018?
- Stock Price Bolstered Mid-Session: Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU)
- Hooray Beer. Anheuser-Busch Orders 40 Tesla Semi Trucks
- Ed Sheeran awarded an MBE by Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace