An Arizona Republican told the digital political outlet that his resignation is likely tied to unspecified allegations of inappropriate behavior.
Franks told Roll Call that a statement would be forthcoming.
Anchor responds on air to viewer who called her the 'N word'
Reed told Atlanta Black Star it was timing that led her to respond the way she did - right then and there during election night. But Reed has no regrets, except not telling her crew to show the full email.
"The statement will explain", he said. He's also a member of the conservative Republican Study Committee.
Frank's northwest Phoenix suburb is reliably Republican, having gone to Trump and 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, both of whom won the district by more than 20 percentage points, and Franks easily won re-election previous year.
"Half of all black children are aborted", Franks infamously said in 2010. Biggs said he would not comment until Franks announced his plans.
Delta flight makes emergency pitstop in Montana after toilets malfunction
Ground crews then rolled a stairway to the plane so passengers could disembark and relieve themselves of "built-up pressures". Instead, they decided to make a sharp left turn and head hundreds of miles south to Billings Logan International Airport.
"I'll let the statement speak for itself", he said off the House floor.
Trent is now serving his eight term in Congress - he was first elected in 2002.
His Arizona district went big for President Trump in the presidential election, and he was considered a reliable supporter of the president's agenda.
Devil May Cry HD Collection Announced for PS4, Xbox One, PC
Capcom released a similarly titled collection featuring the same three games in 2012 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Devil May Cry have already been remastered for current-gen platforms, but the earlier games remain off-limits.
Obviously, this news (if true) is incredibly shocking and came out of relatively nowhere compared to Sen.
- Nomura Reiterates "Buy" Rating for Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN)
- Citing Trump, John Lewis Will Skip Mississippi Civil Rights Museum Opening
- Serena Williams' Best Year Ever Just Got Even Better
- 'The Twilight Zone' Reboot From Jordan Peele, Simon Kinberg Ordered To Series
- Read Mike Mitchell's full rant on National Football League rules, suspensions
- Nissan, DeNA unveil Easy Ride robo-vehicle mobility service in Japan
- Hooray Beer. Anheuser-Busch Orders 40 Tesla Semi Trucks
- Will you get the flu shot?
- Suns: Devin Booker out 2-3 weeks
- 76ers Finally Trade Jahlil Okafor