Georgia police announced on Wednesday that they identified a suspect who they say stole absolutely everything out of R. Kelly's two Atlanta homes while the singer was on tour, then probably sold the items off.
Kelly's housekeeper contacted authorities on November 26 when she arrived to discover "everything was gone", according to a police report.
Russian Federation declares 'mission accomplished' against Islamic State in Syria
The general also said that Russian forces had in recent days been fighting alongside Kurdish forces near the Syria-Iraq border. Russian Federation launched an air campaign in support of Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces in 2015.
Cops say Kelly's cribs were cleaned out Thanksgiving weekend in back-to-back burglaries, while he was touring in NOLA. Completely wiped clean, almost everything was taken including furniture, electronics and other property, TMZ reports. When police arrived, an individual participating in the removal of Kelly's stuff said he was told by an associate, Alfonso Walker, to do the job at the request of the singer, who was moving back to Chicago. After being granted a search warrant for Walker's home, law enforcement found some of Kelly's property there. Since Walker had done work in the past for Kelly before, the men said they thought that everything was above board.
WSB-TV was first to report the news.
European Union to sue Poland, Hungary and Czechs for refusing refugee quotas
We will remind, recently the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban said that Central Europe is the last place on the continent, "free migrants".
Walker was reportedly supposed to turn himself in on Tuesday, but never did.
In interviews with police, Walker allegedly said he sold the items because he felt he was "owed" money from the singer.
Michigan doctor gets 60-year prison sentence for child porn
Olympic gymnasts, was sentenced Thursday to 60 years in federal prison for possessing thousands of images of child pornography . Larry Nessar, whose sexual assault cases have rocked Michigan State University and the group that trains U.S.
- Queen 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Biopic Replaces Director Bryan Singer With Dexter Fletcher
- President Trump Sued You Screwed Utah Monument!!! Law Doesn't Allow It, Buddy
- Hooray Beer. Anheuser-Busch Orders 40 Tesla Semi Trucks
- Introducing Messenger Kids, a New App For Families to Connect | Facebook Newsroom
- LaMelo Ball signs with agent, ending UCLA commitment
- Local DACA recipients looking to legislators to pass 'Clean Dream Act'
- Late-night hosts poke fun at Trump's slurred speech
- Are You Familiar with Analyst's Recommendation?: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)
- 3 struck, injured by vehicle in Manhattan
- Are the Browns right to bring Hue Jackson back in 2018?