Palestinian factions stepped up efforts on Thursday to finalise a Hamas handover of the Gaza Strip to President Mahmoud Abbas as protests broke out in the enclave against the USA. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
The army said it fired at two targets of "terrorist organizations" in response to three rocket attacks from Gaza earlier on Thursday.
Under Egyptian mediation, the factions have sought to end a schism dating back to 2007, when Islamist Hamas seized Gaza in a civil war with Abbas's Fatah.
ICC notes pollution concerns after India-Sri Lanka Test
Currently, Virat Kohli's India and South Africa jointly hold the No 1 position with 120 rating points. In his words, Sangakarra said, "I don't think that will last long the way @ imVkohli is batting".
At around 6:30 pm sirens sounded in the Shaar Hanegev Regional Council in the northwestern Negev.
Israeli security forces are reportedly preparing ahead of Friday prayers in Jerusalem after a number of security assessments concluded that tomorrow (Friday) will likely be more chaotic than today.
"The IDF holds Hamas responsible for hostile activity perpetrated against Israel from the Gaza Strip", the IDF said in a statement.
Dollar General Delivers In Q3, Plans 900 New Stores
Semper Augustus Invests Grp Limited Liability Company has invested 3.24% of its portfolio in Dollar General Corporation (NYSE:DG). The stock of Dollar General Corporation (NYSE:DG) has "Neutral" rating given on Tuesday, November 14 by Goldman Sachs.
Later in the evening another launch was reported with rockets said to have fallen in open fields in Israeli territory.
The clashes erupted after a group of Palestinian youth protested against US President Donald Trump's decision to move his country's embassy to Jerusalem.
He also added that the movement does not recognize the city as Israeli capital, insisting that "united Jerusalem remains the capital of the whole Palestine".
Injured Louis Oosthuizen pulls out of Joburg Open
I was in hospital for about four days so I'm very chuffed today. "I didn't really have any expectations coming into the week".
- Home Health Care Spending Rose Modestly in 2016
- Gold trader says he never liked Turkish banker facing trial (HALKB)
- Analyst's Rankings to Lookout: Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT)
- Wildfire burning near the Getty Center in Los Angeles
- Starbucks Now Serving Christmas Tree Frappuccinos
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GILD
- Is The Saudi Crown Prince Mystery Buyer Of $450M Da Vinci Painting?
- Fallen Kingdom' Reveals a World on the Brink of Disaster
- World War Z Revealed at The Game Awards 2017 with New Trailer
- Lilac Fire spreads to San Luis Rey Downs training center