The new service could help appease record-industry executives who have pushed for more revenue from YouTube. The giants of the industry like Spotify and Apple Music have secured a safe spot, gathering a huge number of subscribers and active users. YouTube is also presently in talks with Sony Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group and the Merlin Network of independent labels. Yet major record labels say the growth would be even more significant if not for YouTube, which they criticize for not compensating them enough, considering how much people use the site to listen to tunes.
HUD Report Shows Slight Uptick In Utah Homelessness
Homelessness among families with children decreased by 15.2 percent ( or 700 ) across the state since 2016. However, Ashley said she has found that once people hear you are homeless, they tend to look down on you.
Having a streaming music service is all the rage these days for major companies.
YouTube has so far not been able to create a music streaming service to match that of Spotify and Apple Music, with services such as Google Play Music, YouTube Music Key, Music Key and the music video-focused YouTube Red, not hitting the mark. YouTube launched ad-free, subscription-based YouTube Red in 2016 featuring exclusive video content from popular creators such as Lilly Singh Michael Stevens. As well, it is believed YouTube has reached out to artists for help with promotion.
Walt Disney Co (DIS) Shares Sold by Mayo Investment Advisers LLC
The average is taken over a specific period of time, like 10 days, 20 minutes, 30 weeks, or any time period the trader chooses. The stock of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS ) earned "Overweight" rating by JP Morgan on Wednesday, April 12.
Making things a little spicier is the fact that music channel Vevo's contract with YouTube reportedly requires re-negotiation early next year.
The Google/Alphabet company is keen to launch "Remix" in March, but is reliant on getting these licensing deals over the line.
Lilac Fire spreads to San Luis Rey Downs training center
Officials ordered fresh evacuations in the forested areas of Ojai, which is near the fire's northern edge. At 2:30 p.m., highway 76 was closed in both directions.
- Analyst's Rankings to Lookout: Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT)
- Death Stranding Still Teases Surrealism In New Trailer
- Georges St-Pierre unsure if he will ever defend UFC middleweight championship
- The Marathon Oil's (MRO) Buy Rating Reiterated at FBR & Co
- Wildfire burning near the Getty Center in Los Angeles
- Bayonetta 3 Announced As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive
- Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old
- Seattle NHL Expansion Application Approved by NHL, Can Start Season Ticket Drive
- IDF retaliates against Hamas for rocket attacks
- 'Mario + Rabbids' gets a free versus battle mode tomorrow