Jurassic World: Kingdom Fall is set to his US theaters June 22, 2018.
A huge financial success for the studio, the first Jurassic World grossed a monstrous $1.67 billion at the worldwide box office.
Starbucks Now Serving Christmas Tree Frappuccinos
It may not have the caffeine fix you're looking for but it'll definitely give you an extra rush of sugar during the holidays. They are only available until December 11 (four days away!), so get your festive fix while you can.
This trailer was due out a week ago, but Universal got trailer envy when Marvel dropped some big-ass Avengers: Infinity War action right in front of their release.
Trevorrow is not directing Fallen Kingdom, as the Spanish director J.A. Bayona, responsible for 2016's A Monster Calls has been given the nod this time around.
As well as the full trailer, Universal Pictures has been dropping brief teasers to get us hyped for the real thing. The last installment had a T-Rex sized debut in theaters back in 2015, bringing in $208M on opening weekend.
Congress passes two-week stopgap to avoid government shutdown
Many on both sides have decided a headline-grabbing federal closure would be a political blunder, at least for now. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said at a press conference on Thursday that it is one of the party's priorities.
"These creatures were here before us", Goldblum says in the new footage. Trevorrow is still heavily involved here, though, as he co-wrote the screenplay with Jurassic World co-writer Derek Connolly and served as an executive producer.
Entertainment Weekly has the scoop on the plot for Fallen Kingdom. The latest clip features Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) playing with his raptor pal Blue when she was a baby.
The trailer will be released in the early hours of tomorrow morning (Friday 8th December) at 02.00hrs and the film will be in United Kingdom cinemas on 7th June 2018. We're hoping it'll replicate the success of Jurassic World, as opposed to the utter dud that was The Lost World.
Hugh Jackman: "I Turned Down James Bond" Role
However, the actor felt the franchise wasn't gritty enough at the time and made a decision to opt out of portraying James Bond . Daniel Craig was ultimately offered the role and, well, it seems like they chose to make him gritty after all.
- Serena Williams set for Australian Open Comeback
- Kate McKinnon Just Casually Dropped Her PERFECT Gal Gadot Impression
- 'Mario + Rabbids' gets a free versus battle mode tomorrow
- Arsenal legend believes this player would be a good signing for Tottenham
- 102-year-old Pearl Harbor veteran hopes history is not forgotten
- Baby declared 'dead' by Max Hospital dies
- Is The Saudi Crown Prince Mystery Buyer Of $450M Da Vinci Painting?
- Spectacular KO of Overeem earns Ngannou a UFC heavyweight title shot
- Lilac Fire spreads to San Luis Rey Downs training center
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GILD