So here we are with the femme fatale's return, yet we're not done.
Bayonetta 3 will come to Nintendo Switch as well, which Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime revealed as a surprise second announcement during The Game Awards. Platinum Games Bayonetta series is getting a third instalment exclusively for Nintendo's console.
Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GILD
Tiverton Asset Management LLC's holdings in Gilead Sciences were worth $6,577,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period. Sg Americas Limited holds 0.2% of its portfolio in ONEOK, Inc. 62,784 are owned by Trillium Asset Ltd Limited Liability Company.
Anyway, we're always down for more Bayonetta, and happy she's become an unofficial Nintendo mascot. After being a little cheeky with host Geoff Keighley, he brought us a new trailer, and you can find it below. Best of all, it's being made by the original developers, Platinum Games.
Bayonetta 3 is headed to Switch, and of course we have no freaking idea about release date or story or any of the stuff you want to know.
Home Health Care Spending Rose Modestly in 2016
The rate of spending growth for 2016 is more in-line with the average of 4.2% growth seen between 2008 and 2015. These charges included deductibles, copayments, and expenses not covered by insurance under Obamacare.
These are fantastic games, and we've often talked within the team about how incredible it'd be to have them on a portable device - that'll now happen. And if you haven't already, it's time to buy a Nintendo Switch.
Warner Bros. Won't Let Zack Snyder Direct Anymore DCEU Films
He has joined Lego Movie producer Roy Lee's production banner, which is based on the studio's Burbank lot. Going forward, his contributions to the films may evolve, and could be more advisory in nature.
- Gold trader says he never liked Turkish banker facing trial (HALKB)
- Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old
- Arsenal legend believes this player would be a good signing for Tottenham
- The Marathon Oil's (MRO) Buy Rating Reiterated at FBR & Co
- Dollar General Delivers In Q3, Plans 900 New Stores
- Congress passes two-week stopgap to avoid government shutdown
- General Electric cutting 12000 jobs in energy division
- Activision Blizzard Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATVI) Can't Be Less Risky. Short Interest Decreased
- 'Mario + Rabbids' gets a free versus battle mode tomorrow
- IDF retaliates against Hamas for rocket attacks