Is the next Huawei P-series going to be an imaging powerhouse? A couple of months back, Huawei launched the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro smartphones in Munich.
The leak comes from popular tipster Evan Blass via his twitter handle and he has posted a promotional image of the alleged Huawei smartphone. In a tweet published earlier today, which you can see below, it was suggested that the next device in Huawei's P series could house a triple-lens, 40 MP rear camera setup with 5x hybrid zoom and a 24 MP selfie camera. The P10 is already a phone with a capable camera - it's got a dual lens 20- and 12-megapixel rear camera setup and 8-megapixel front camera - but if the rumors are true, the Huawei P11 could get some serious upgrades. Paired with the new lens technology mentioned above, the Huawei P11 could shape up to be one of the best phones on the market for taking lovely photos.
Alaska Airlines to put limits on 'smart bags' starting January 15
And the International Air Transport Association (IATA) has said it could issue industry-wide standards on the new luggage soon. A spokeswoman for Southwest Airlines said the carrier is "in the midst of reviewing their policies and considering changes".
Over the last few years, smartphone cameras have just been getting better and better. iPhone optics used to be the benchmark for smartphone photography not too long ago, but rivals Samsung, Google and Huawei seem to have given Apple a run for its money.
For selfies, it also teased with a Pro Selfie camera that can produce a higher resolution 24MP image with greater clarity in low light.
Brush Fire Erupts Along 405 Freeway In Sepulveda Pass
A red-flag warning, which is for extreme weather conditions that could cause wildfires, is in effect until 8 p.m. The museum was closed for the day due to the fire. "We don't want to hamper our personnel and not send them".
As with other Huawei devices that have leveraged their partnership with Leica, the material indicates they'll be using the same "co-engineered with Leica" tagline in the advertisements.
What do you think of the "Huawei PCE Series" branding in the images?
Kroger Recalls Purified Water for Babies Over Mold Contamination
Kroger recalls gallons of comforts for baby purified water with fluoride due to mold discovered in some of the containers. Allergic reactions can include including sneezing , runny nose , red eyes, skin rash and anaphylactic shock.
The cameras will also take advantage of the AI Camera Assist feature that helps with scene recognition, auto framing, and mode suggestions for the best results.
- Lubaina Himid Wins Prestigious Turner Prize Age 63
- Here's Everyone Who Is Featured On Eminem's Upcoming 'Revival' Album
- Chiefs CB Marcus Peters suspended for Sunday's game after Jets incident
- Osmania University Students Protest After Student Hangs Himself in Hostel
- Your Bitcoin is no good here-Steam stops accepting cryptocurrency
- Giants expect Giancarlo Stanton decision 'by the end of the week'
- Liverpool v Spartak Moscow - Confirmed lineups - Klopp fields full strength side
- Man United top Champions League group with comeback win vs CSKA Moscow
- Internet Association urges FCC to delay the vote for repealing net neutrality
- Democratic rep plans to force impeachment vote Wednesday