If you take the first letter from each sentence, they spell out the word "Shadow".
Despite The Game Awards taking place tonight at 8:30 PM EST, some companies have chose to announce some big news beforehand.
Uber Paid Man to Keep Breach Secret
The company then paid the hacker $100,000 to destroy the information, but did not notify those affected by the breach. It is unclear whether Clark informed Uber's legal department, which typically handled disclosure issues.
Instead of announcing the game and making fans wait, Square Enix has chose to shorten the amount of time between the reveal and the release date.
Square Enix has announced that they are officially working on a new Tomb Raider game!
US House urges Myanmar sanctions over Rohingya campaign
Marzuki Darusman , head of an independent worldwide fact-finding mission on Myanmar, said by video from Malaysia: "We will go where the evidence leads us".
There have been rumors for some time that a new Tomb Raider is in development; however, Square Enix had not commented on it. One of them is the part where the company suggests that the game will be announced at a major event in 2018, which perhaps rules out a reveal during this year's PlayStation Experience. There isn't too much to go on right now about the next game, title, but I'm at least excited that we'll get to know (hopefully soon) about what is next for Lara Croft.
A new Tomb Raider game is coming.
Instagram is testing moving Direct messaging to a new app
Direct has some 375 million users as of April, which is one good reason for Facebook to want to turn it into a standalone app. Focused on image sharing, Instagram Direct opens directly to the camera so sharing can be easier than ever before.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider reveal soon? The movie stars Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft and is scheduled to hit theaters on March 16, 2018.
- PS4 Sales Surpass 70.6 Million Units Worldwide, PSVR Exceeds 2 Million
- North Korea ballistic missile test raises flight safety concerns
- Ubisoft Delays Three Games
- Trump says government shutdown could happen, blames Democrats
- First look at Jessica Chastain in X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- Snow-Ice warning upgraded to status orange for Donegal
- Numis Securities Reiterates Buy Rating for TT Electronics (TTG)
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrives in Pakistan
- GOP tax plan is deeply unpopular, according to new Quinnipiac poll