LaVar Ball told Jeff Goodman that he'll deputize a trio of Ball uncles to accompany the brothers wherever they go and help prepare them for an National Basketball Association future.
LaMelo and LiAngelo hired agent Harrison Gaines, officially ending their NCAA eligibility. Lonzo, for instance, was highly recruited before starring at UCLA and LaMelo made a name for himself by scoring 92 points in a high school game last season before being pulled out of Chino Hills High School by LaVar earlier this year.
Meanwhile, Bruins Coach Steve Alford said he has yet to speak with the Balls since LiAngelo left the program earlier this week.
North Korea ballistic missile test raises flight safety concerns
Federal regulation from 1997 prohibits all USA airlines from flying over the Flight Information Region of Pyongyang. Such notices are issued to warn pilots and airlines of potential risks during their flights.
LaVar Ball's middle son, LiAngelo, withdrew from UCLA earlier this week, about a month after he and two teammates caused an global stir by getting arrested on shoplifting charges during a team trip to China.
Online sports book Bovada had LiAngelo's chances of being drafted at -10000 on the moneyline, meaning anyone who took the extraordinarily long odds could win $10,000 on a mere $100 bet.
It's nearly certainly all right with the Bruins. The family is planning a pop-up shop for its Big Baller Brand while in NY.
First look at Jessica Chastain in X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Every X-Men fan is aware that Jean Grey is one very powerful mutant, and this photo shows she's truly a force to be reckoned, even at a young age.
On Thursday, though, LaVar put that dilemma to rest.
Sources told ESPN that several teams in Europe and Asia have expressed interest.
I'll be the first to admit, I didn't think much of the Ball family when I first heard about three brothers in California who were hyped to be the next great family in basketball.
It's unclear where the pair will end up, but it will be interesting to see what level of basketball they end up playing at.
Trump says government shutdown could happen, blames Democrats
But there are still sticking points among Republicans in the House and Democrats in the Senate, and time is running short. The top House Democrat says President Donald Trump is the "only person talking about a government shutdown".
- Adult Film Star August Ames Found Dead At Age 23
- Arsene Wenger Fires Back at Jose Mourinho Over Alexandre Lacazette Remarks
- PS4 Sales Surpass 70.6 Million Units Worldwide, PSVR Exceeds 2 Million
- Olympics skiing star Vonn to snub White House visit for USA team
- WWII veterans share stories on Pearl Harbor Day
- GOP tax plan is deeply unpopular, according to new Quinnipiac poll
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrives in Pakistan
- Neech Aadmi: After Rahul's disapproval, Mani Shankar Aiyar apologises
- Ex-South Carolina cop's shooting of motorist was murder: judge