Consider this, though, a necessary reminder.
Stanton's a native of Southern California, and he makes his offseason home in the Hollywood Hills. "I mean from everything we've heard he really does want to play on the West Coast". All of that's important because.
Hall of Famer Warren Moon facing lewd allegations in sexual harassment lawsuit
Moon himself has a history of accusations when it comes to both sexual harassment and domestic violence. Moon played six years in the Canadian Football League after starring at the University of Washington.
The temptation is to consider that a distinction without a difference, but it does provide the player with a bit of "cover" when it comes any potential public backlash against the scuttled trade. As well, in 2018 they're going to return a core that includes Clayton Kershaw, Corey Seager, Justin Turner, Cody Bellinger, Yasiel Puig, and Kenley Jansen. There are plenty teams who need help in the outfield.
Whistleblower To Dems: Flynn Promised Biz Associate He'd Gut Russia Sanctions
The whistle-blower's account is detailed in a letter from Rep. On Inauguration Day, according to the whistle-blower, Mr. That's the account a whistleblower told Rep.
The complication with the Dodgers is that Stanton's $325 million dollar contract does not fit their plans of getting under the luxury tax threshold. He still has quite a few years left and doesn't want to waste them in Miami. They'll need to trade Stanton to achieve that, as his contract runs through the 2028 season. He also added that they view the Dodgers, not the Cardinals, as their biggest threat! However, the feeling is that he will probably approve the deal.
In addition to the prospects Houston would have been forced to surrender, it likely would have been asked to take on a sizable portion of the $295 million remaining on his contract. On Wednesday, San Francisco general manager Bobby Evans confirmed previous reports that the Giants and Miami Marlins had an agreement worked out. Stanton reportedly has no interest playing in St. Louis.
'Creek Fire' burns 4000 acres above Sylmar and prompts evacuations
And to the north of Los Angeles, firefighters were stretched thin as they battled a giant home-destroying blaze in Ventura County. Both were closed for the day, as was Santa Monica College and all schools in the Santa Monica-Malibu school district.
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford to take leave of absence to address health
- Steve Alford Says He Was 'Surprised' LiAngelo Ball Left UCLA Basketball Team
- Westworld and SWAT Reboot Suspend Filming Due to Wildfires
- Your Bitcoin is no good here-Steam stops accepting cryptocurrency
- Pope makes 'heartfelt appeal' to preserve 'status quo' in Jerusalem
- FG mandates Kachikwu, Baru to clear fuel queues before next week
- Lubaina Himid Wins Prestigious Turner Prize Age 63
- NC county weighs paying cyber hackers $26K ransom for servers held hostage
- 'Surviving nuclear war' advice for Chinese citizens on Korean border
- Greason: Eli Manning is what the Giants need right now