He was arrested on 28 November and has been charged along with Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, who police believe was trying to join Isis.
Another report by Sky News said that the plot was allegedly planned by an Islamist extremist.
Labor's Katy Gallagher asks High Court to assess eligibility
Ms Gallagher, a Senator for the A.CT., asked to be referred to the High Court when the Senate sat this morning. He had been informed they did not keep records for such a long period.
"It is in essence an extreme suicide plot against Downing Street", it said.
Both men will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday (6 December) charged with terror offences.
The British police have arrested two men for planning to blow up the Downing Street gates and assassinate the Prime Minister the United Kingdom Theresa May in London.
Earthquake measuring 5.5 hits Uttarakhand's Rudraprayag district, tremors in north India
As per IMD, the epicentre of the natural disaster was Uttarakhand's Rudraprayag, with a Magnitude of 5.5 and depth of 30 km. Strong tremors were felt in Delhi and other areas across northern India.
Over several weeks, MI5, along with Scotland Yard and West Midlands Police, had been pursuing the case. One of the men, named as Naa'imur Zakariya Rahman, 20, is accused of preparing acts of terrorism.
Parker told ministers that United Kingdom authorities had broken up nine potential terrorist attacks over the past year.
Also in May, an attack during a concert in Manchester by the singer Ariana Grande killed 22 people and left 59 people injured, the majority of whom were children. An official report into the attack released on Tuesday found opportunities to thwart it had been missed.
Whom should CSK and Rajasthan retain for IPL 2018?
Dhoni has been associated with the CSK since the introduction of the team in 2018 and led them to two IPL titles in 2010 and 2011. CSK and RR were banned from the IPL for two seasons in July 2015 following some of their team owners' involvement in corruption.
Stringent protective measures were first put in place in the 1970s and were tightened during the 1980s when Irish republicans launched attacks on the British mainland. The then prime minister, John Major, was inside but was not hurt.
- Fox 'resumes sale talks' with Walt Disney
- Father kidnapped his 4 children, joined polygamous doomsday cult
- Wednesday forecast: cloudy skies with chance of rain, high 47
- Alli on form: I'm my own biggest critic
- Senators call for Franken to resign amid sexual misconduct allegations
- Ranbir Kapoor resumes work after Shashi Kapoor's demise, show must go on
- Harvey Weinstein used agents and journalists to carry out his abuse
- National Christmas Tree Shortage Hits the Four States
- Mueller details $6.7M spent in early months of Russian Federation probe
- Ceridian Awarded 2018 Employees' Choice Awards by Glassdoor