The victim, who is a fashion stylist, said the driver had engaged the child lock to trap the woman in his auto.
Ola spokesperson said, "We regret the unfortunate experience the customer had during their ride. Safety of customers is our priority and we will continue to extend our full support to this investigation against the said driver", Ola Spokesperson said.
The incident occurred at around 10.30 pm on Sunday night.
Amazon Prime Launches In Singapore, Subscription Starts From $2.99/Month
Amazon made its entry into Southeast Asia when it launched its Prime Now service in Singapore in July . But for a limited period, it will go for $2.99 a month, although Amazon did not specify for how long.
The women said that in her defence, she twisted his arm and started banging on the door after which the driver stopped misbehaving and drove to her house located in BTM Layout.
According to the woman, the vehicle had reached the intermediate Ring Road on the way to Koramangala when the driver stopped the auto by the roadside.
She also said the cab driver threatened her over the phone. "They then promised to suspend the cab driver but no senior official called me back to detail me the status of my complaint".
She then complained to Ola, the executives of which told her that the driver had been banned from the platform.
Colin Kaepernick accepts SI award, vows to continue activism
Sadly, the backlash from Colin's just protest has resulted in him being left a free agent in the NFL . To change perception, to change the way we treat each other.
She then ran few hundred meters until she could find an auto-rickshaw.
She also said that she was not a resident of Bengaluru and to avoid "legal hassles" as she was leaving the city next month, she did not lodge a police complaint.
The woman, however, alleged that Ola did not inform her about the action it took against the driver.
Ola has suspended the driver from using the app. Even in that incident the assault took place on a deserted road.
Oil Dips Toward $57 on Signs US Gasoline Stockpiles Expanded
Distillate inventories, too, saw a build this week, up 4.259 million barrels, against a forecast of a 548,000-barrel build . The price for Brent crude oil was down 0.94 percent from the previous close to trade at $62.27 per barrel as of 9:15 a.m.
- Invisible Box Challenge: Stepping Onto Imaginary Boxes Is A Thing Now
- Apple's United States market share dropped ahead of iPhone X
- Atlanta mayor's race comes down to close call
- National Christmas Tree Shortage Hits the Four States
- What Sanchez Said To Herrera During Arsenal vs. Manchester United Is Outrageous
- Vladimir Putin to seek re-election for 2018 Russian presidency
- Mueller details $6.7M spent in early months of Russian Federation probe
- Amazon Prime Video Apple TV App Spotted Briefly Before Taken Down
- Black Mirror "USS Callister" Trailer, Season 4 Trailer & Release Date
- Harvey Weinstein used agents and journalists to carry out his abuse