During an on-field skirmish with 6:12 to play in the first half and the Chiefs leading 17-14, Lynch raced from the sideline to intervene, getting between Raiders players and Peters.
Peters was visibly angry following a Chiefs penalty on the two-point conversion in the final minutes of the loss to the New York Jets.
Labor's Katy Gallagher asks High Court to assess eligibility
Ms Gallagher, a Senator for the A.CT., asked to be referred to the High Court when the Senate sat this morning. He had been informed they did not keep records for such a long period.
Reid also has given strong vocal support to quarterback Alex Smith, but the same team sources say Smith will be on a shorter leash based upon his performance against the Jets.
Peters will forfeit one game check, which comes out to $76,840, as part of his suspension. "That was the wrong thing for him to do". Peters was flagged for throwing the flag (how about that for poetic justice?), and while he was not ejected, he took it upon himself to walk off of the field.
Atlanta mayor's race comes down to close call
Atlanta has a new mayor-elect, and it's a Black woman for the second time in the city's history. Parts of the city are more diverse, younger and wealthier than they have been in years.
After Reid announced he was mulling over punishment for Peters, the point was delivered clearly on Wednesday incidental behavior would no longer be tolerated.
The Chiefs have lost six of their last seven games after getting off to a 5-0 start, so Peters is nearly certainly not the only player who is frustrated. He later returned, but obviously, his behavior irked the Chiefs. The finish to that game - with penalties on back-to-back plays on the Raiders' late game-winning drive - was eerily similar to Sunday's meltdown.
Ola cab driver allegedly molests woman passenger in Bengaluru, suspended
The victim, who is a fashion stylist, said the driver had engaged the child lock to trap the woman in his auto . She then complained to Ola, the executives of which told her that the driver had been banned from the platform.
- Wednesday forecast: cloudy skies with chance of rain, high 47
- Ranbir Kapoor resumes work after Shashi Kapoor's demise, show must go on
- Democratic rep plans to force impeachment vote Wednesday
- Ceridian Awarded 2018 Employees' Choice Awards by Glassdoor
- Mueller details $6.7M spent in early months of Russian Federation probe
- UnitedHealth Spending $5B To Buy Hundreds Of Clinics
- Naidu rejects criticism of Sharad disqualification decision
- Vladimir Putin to seek re-election for 2018 Russian presidency
- Margot Robbie recalls how her mother was almost strangled by a python
- Oil Dips Toward $57 on Signs US Gasoline Stockpiles Expanded