In October, Campbell County saw its unemployment rate drop slightly from September, from 4.3 percent to 4.2 percent.
In Clay County, 7,810 people were looking for jobs inOctober, down 270 from a year ago.
If having a job is something to be thankful for, Golden Triangle residents have much to celebrate Thursday, based on the latest jobless figures released Tuesday by the Mississippi Department of Employment Security.
CBS, Dish Network dispute could mean no Cowboys-Chargers game for subscribers
S&P Global Market Intelligence's Kagan unit estimates the average TV station retransmission fee will be $2.10 by 2020. Occasionally, however, programming blackouts can last for weeks.
Unemployment in Oktibbeha County has also continued a steady trend of improvement since 2012, falling every year for the month of October from 7.4 percent in 2012.
Lowndes' jobless rate was 4.8 percent, down from 5.9 percent a year ago. With the exception of one month when it was equal (October 2014), Indiana's unemployment rate now has been below the US rate for four full years. State government had 400 fewer jobs year over year while nondurable goods manufacturing had 100 fewer jobs.
According to the state's seasonally adjusted numbers, 1,153,000 people were working in October statewide.
Norinchukin Bank The Boosts Holdings in Deere & Company (DE)
Deere said the $5.2 billion acquisition will likely contribute about $3.1 billion in net sales next year. The firm has a market cap of $43,991.97, a P/E ratio of 22.93, a PEG ratio of 2.46 and a beta of 0.73.
Local employment growth is in response to a healthier national economy over the past few years, Rooney said. Seasonal adjustment is a statistical technique that eliminates the influences of weather, holidays, the opening and closing of schools and other recurring seasonal events from an economic time series.
Meanwhile, the labor force fell to 1,272,000 in October, down 5,900 from September. Carroll County's was the same at 5.2 percent.
Cheatham, Wilson, Moore, and Sumner Counties each had a rate of 2.4 percent. OH and Jennings Counties had the largest decreases from October of 2016.
Dish Network loses CBS channels in latest service blackout
Dish briefly dropped Fox News Channel and CBS in December 2014, and also allowed outages with CNN and the Cartoon Network. The two sides are of course fighting over how much CBS is charging Dish Network for the rights to carry its programming.
The unemployment rate was 4.9 percent.
- Josh Gordon returns to Browns practice: 'He's what I thought he was'
- Gujarat polls: 1703 candidates file nominations for first phase
- Ray Allen refutes alleged 'catfisher' claim they had romantic relationship
- Xbox Games with Gold Revealed for December 2017
- GameStop reports 1.5 pct rise in quarterly revenue (GME)
- Big 12 Announces Public Reprimand of Four KU Football Student-Athletes
- Emilia Clarke "annoyed" with criticism about 'Game of Thrones' nudity
- Kate Middleton Just Wore The Chicest Maternity Coat
- Did you 'like' Russian propaganda? Facebook will clue you in
- MS-13 Members Stabbed Maryland Man, Decapitated Him, Tore Out Heart