The challenge will end on November 26 and the results will be made public along with the rewards that every Pokemon Trainer will receive in case the attempt will be successful.
If you participate and indeed unlock several Pokemon during the event period, Niantic will be keeping track of your successes. Well, that frustration will be at least partially lifted if players succeed at the game's new Global Catch Challenge, as Niantic is offering Farfetch'd spawns as the ultimate prize. The event concludes with a celebration at the Pokemon Go Safari Zone in Tottori, Japan, no November 26.
AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies aged 64
The loss of Malcolm must have truly come at a awful time since the eldest of the Young brothers, George, passed away last month. It added that Young had died "peacefully" with family at his bedside. "Nothing less would do for their fans".
In the screenshot posted just below, you can see all the Pokemon GO Global Catch Challenge rewards.
Other rewards include a double XP bonus as well more Pokemon appearing worldwide for the Bronze tier at 500,000,000 Pokemon caught worldwide, and the same rewards plus more for the Silver and Gold tiers being achieved, at 1.5 billion Pokemon caught and 3 billio Pokemon caught, respectively. Also, Kangaskhan will then be available in East Asia for 48 hours.
Rep. John Conyers denies settling sexual harassment complaints with staff members
The AP reports Conyers has "been looking at these things with amazement" and said he learned of the report just hours earlier. Four unnamed sources who were involved with the case confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the documents are authentic.
When Pokemon Go first launched, some players were dismayed to find out that several Pokemon were exclusive to real-world regions, meaning anyone who couldn't afford global travel had barely any hope of catching 'em all.
The "Global Catch" event coincides with the launch of a new Pokemon video series called Pokemon Go Travel where trainers travel around the world capturing rare Pokemon.
Opponents cry foul as Malcolm Turnbull postpones Australian parliament
The sitting calendar for Parliament is typically announced a year in advance and very rarely changes. And it will make the laws of the land, because the laws of our country are quite clear.
- Think You Can't Be Tracked If Location Services Are Disabled? Hello, Google!
- Free NFL Picks Week 12: Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions Predictions 11/23/17
- FCC Reportedly Planning Total Repeal Of Net Neutrality Rules
- Chinese social media giant is worth more than Facebook
- Volvo to supply Uber with self-driving cars
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Sells More Than 1 Million Copies in 4 Days
- Mugabe Faces Final Days in Power as Zimbabwe Impeachment Looms
- Gujarat polls: Congress 'bows down' to PAAS, replaces candidates
- Harbaugh says Michigan QB Peters in concussion protocol
- Skype download removed from Apple and Android App Stores in China