The trailer gives the first real peak into the movie's thriller storyline.
The teaser shows the family of four living a very quiet life in the woods. They use sign language to communicate and when sound is made something comes and they absolutely fear whatever it is. Regardless of what has actually happened, the situation is that they have to stay silent, lest some terrifying creatures hunt them down.
New blood pressure guidelines
Doctors also suggest approved home high blood pressure monitors, so patients can keep track of their readings in everyday life. Previously, only 32% of Americans did. "Blood pressure is fairly asymptomatic".
Co-written and directed by John Krasinski (The Office), the film centers on a family who have adapted to a completely silent existence in order to keep a supernatural threat away.
We see hints as to why they've been forced to live this way - there's marked out footpaths, and that ominous clawed slash on the staircase - until one of the kids accidentally knocks something over, and we're given glimpses of all hell breaking loose.
Senate Judiciary Panel: Kushner Didn't Disclose Correspondence With WikiLeaks, Russia Dinner Invite
Charles Grassley, a Republican from Iowa and chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Kushner's attorney, Abbe Lowell , did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Playing the couple's children are Suburbicon's Noah Jupe and Wonderstruck's Millicent Simmonds who, like her character, is deaf. Emily Blunt is an always reliable star as well, and is justifiably spotlighted in the teaser trailer, even as Krasinski stars and directs.
A Quiet Place is set to hit theaters in April 2018. Andrew Form, Bradley Fuller, Michael Bay, and John Krasinki are producing, with Scott Beck, Celia D. Costas, Allyson Seeger, and Bryan Woods executive producing.
Mistrial declared in Bob Menendez trial after jury deadlocks
Federal prosecutors say they will "carefully consider next steps" over whether to re-try Democratic Sen. The men, deny the 18 counts of bribery, fraud and other crimes with which they have been charged.
- Stanton Won't Waive No Trade Clause For Red Sox, Cardinals
- Is this $450 Million da Vinci Even a Real da Vinci?
- TransCanada responds to oil leak in Amherst, South Dakota
- Activists praise Trudeau's comments about Duterte crackdown
- Embiid's career-high 46 leads 76ers past Lakers 115-109
- Aaron Rodgers Returns to Practice After Collarbone Injury
- Browns feel disrespected by Tashaun Gipson's 0-16 prediction
- Rose McGowan Maintains Innocence After Turning Herself in For Cocaine Charge
- Time Inc. in merger talks with Meredith
- Mariah Carey, citing illness, trims Christmas tour dates