Attaullah offered to let Ammar look at his phone instead but the boy picked up his mother's by mistake.
Apple launched their one of the most pricey feature advanced smartphone iPhone X in a major product launch event in September this year.
A video of a mom and her 10-year-old kid had surfaced online demonstrating how easy it is for a kid to unlock their parents iPhone X. In the video, the mom first showed that Face ID was configured to her face and then she passed the device to her son. Face ID allows iPhone X users to unlock their phone just by looking at it. He also unlocked his dad's phone too. When the mom set up FaceID again (in good light this time), Ammar was no longer able to fool the phone.
The richest 1% now own a staggering portion of the world's wealth
Wealth in the Asia-Pacific grew by 3 percent to $89 trillion, putting the region ahead of Europe on $80 trillion and behind the US on $93.6 trillion.
The "lesson" parents should perhaps take away from this is to register Face ID in a bright room to minimise the chances of this becoming an issue.
Vietnamese cybersecurity firm Bkav, claims it's been able to bypass the iPhone X's Face ID feature using a mask.
At the time of unveiling the iPhone X with the absence of Touch ID back in September, Apple claimed that the probability of unlocking the phone using Face ID is one in 1,000,000 as opposed to fingerprint detecting Touch ID at one in 50,000.
Israel Deploys Missile Defence System Amid Growing Tension In Gaza
If it holds, the deal will allow the Fatah-led Palestinian government in Ramallah to assume political and administrative responsibility for the Gaza Strip.
In it, Apple admits Face ID may fail with children below the age of 13 "because their distinct facial features may not have fully developed".
Mr Ngo Tuan Anh, the company's vice president of cybersecurity, said the team created the mask using a combination of "3D printing with make-up and 2D images" to dupe the facial recognition system.
In Less than a week after receiving the iPhone X on the 5th of November, they were able to byPass the Face ID!
Manchester City are good but not unstoppable, insists Wenger
The 2022 World Cup in Qatar looms as an option for Wenger, an option he refuses to rule out. Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?
Meanwhile, when the executive Phil Schiller was introducing the iPhone X, he publicly said Apple's engineers had worked with professional mask makers and makeup artists in Hollywood to protect against attempts to beat Face ID.
- Petr Cech reveals what big change at Tottenham helped them overtake Arsenal
- Russia's Bill Retaliating Against Foreign Media Passes Unanimously
- Tillerson says U.S. considers individual sanctions for Myanmar
- 'For the future of Asia, humanity': PM Modi, President Trump bilateral meet
- Stars walk the red carpet at world premiere of 'Justice League'
- Republicans in Alabama, DC at odds over Moore
- At Least Three Dead, Students Wounded After Shooting At California School
- Kyrie Irving gives game-worn jersey, sneakers to troops
- BJP MLA Ram Kadam Warns Bhansali to Not Test 'Rajput Patience'
- Taylor Swift's Reputation Is Already 2017's Top-Selling Album