Maxwell worked out for the Seahawks on Monday.
In what could be a corresponding move to Richard Sherman's placement on the injured reserve, the Seattle Seahawks signed a familiar cornerback, Byron Maxwell, according to Monday reports.
Maxwell, 29, was a sixth-round pick by the Seahawks in 2011 and made 17 starts from 2013-14.
Lord of the Rings TV series to be a prequel
The company is partnering with New Line Cinema , the film company behind the much-loved trilogy that was first released in 2001. Tolkien's book trilogy, 'The Lord of the Rings , ' which will now serve as the basis for an Amazon multi-season TV adaptation.
Sherman ruptured his Achilles in Thursday's 22-16 win at Arizona and will have surgery this week that will knock him out for the season. Jeremy Lane is the favorite to replace Sherman as the starter on the left side opposite rookie Shaquill Griffin, but Maxwell will give Seattle another option there.
Maxwell spent only one season with the Eagles before being traded to the Miami Dolphins. Miami releases him in late October and remains on the hook for the rest of his $8.5 million salary.
Prosise had been hampered by ankle injuries all season. He was then claimed by Seattle and emerged as the team's leading rusher in the preseason with 106 yards on 24 carries with a long of 38 while also catching five passes for 41 yards and a touchdown.
Android Oreo runs on 0.3 percent of devices: Google
However, this time, Google has been a bit late in sharing these details. Last year's Android Nougat (7.0 and 7.1) combine for 20.6% devices.
By the end of the 2017 regular season, Prosise will have played just 11 of 32 possible games through 2 National Football League seasons.
Davis was a fourth-round pick of the 49ers in 2015 out of SC.
GameStop halts used-games subscription service
The program was originally scheduled to fully launch in the coming weeks, with sign-ups to begin on November 19. Employees were also asked to discard the store's Holiday Guide and replace this week's "weekly ad".
- Your OnePlus Device Is Prone To Hacking
- TJX Companies, Inc. (The) (TJX) Posts Earnings Results
- Moon sees community-connected future between S. Korea and ASEAN
- Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff
- Children shot an Northern California elementary school
- USA security team in Israel to discuss Syrian border deal
- Faster Firefox Quantum browser is now available
- Russian Federation posts videogame image as 'proof' U.S. helps IS: monitor
- IEA cuts oil demand forecast
- Rose McGowan Arrested For Felony Possession Of Drugs