South Korean tech giants said Wednesday no damage has been reported at production plants following the magnitude 5.4 quake which struck the southeastern city of Pohang earlier in the day.
There were no immediate reports of any casualties or injuries. Witnesses stated that the natural disaster could be felt in Seoul, more than 300 kilometers away, including at Gwanghwamun. No damage to them has been reported.
BREAKING: Huge earthquake strikes near North Korea as Ring of Fire shaken again
An natural disaster measuring 5.4 on the Richter scale jolted South Korea on Wednesday.
The Korea Meteorological Administration reported a second tremor, with a magnitude of 5.4, about nine kilometers from Pohang.
Texas State University Halts Greek Life After Fraternity Pledge Dies
If it is determined that Ellis' death is hazing related, charges could range from providing alcohol to a minor to manslaughter. In her email, Trauth stated she has suspend all activities of fraternities and sororities until a review has been completed.
No severe damage has been reported to test venues in the southeastern city where a magnitude 5.4 natural disaster, the second strongest on record, occurred.
South Korea has relatively little seismic activity, unlike neighbouring Japan. A third aftershock with a 3.6 magnitude was recorded later, the weather agency said. As the government is working to rescue residents in the affected areas, President Moon Jae-in, who came back from his 8-day tour of Southeast Asia this afternoon, just finished holding an emergency meeting on the situation with his top aides.
Salvation Army bell ringing kicks off
Beginning Monday, November 20, kettle stands will appear at various retailers, malls and grocery stores to Christmas Eve. However the kettle funds are not just for Christmas but all year-long. "People come in for help nearly every day".
South Korean media say an natural disaster measuring magnitude 5.5 has hit off the country's southeastern coast.
Nuclear power plants in Gyeongju and the surrounding areas are reported to be safe and unaffected by the natural disaster.
Stretchy Stuffing Pants are Ideal Thanksgiving Trousers and a Fashion Nightmare
The Stove Top Thanksgiving Pants are $19.98 and come in four (sigh) servings sizes: S, M, L and XL. The holiday season is upon us and families will soon sit down for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Saudi Arabia says it will reopen Yemen airports, seaports
- Christian Eriksen is Going to the World Cup (Ireland vs Denmark)
- UC Browser has mysteriously disappeared from the Google Play Store
- Sessions defends DOJ, says Trump isn't influencing investigations
- Gwen Stefani Reveals Her Christmas Plans With Blake Shelton
- 'For the future of Asia, humanity': PM Modi, President Trump bilateral meet
- Buhari Arrives Ebonyi, Commences South-East Tour
- Thousands protest in Yemen against Saudi-led blockade
- For first time in 40 years, Congress debates United States president's nuclear power
- Stars walk the red carpet at world premiere of 'Justice League'