His current deal is up in the summer meaning he can talk to foreign clubs from January onwards and sign a pre-contract agreement but Premier League sides will have to wait until the summer.
Of course, should Man United fail to lock Fellaini down to a new deal, he'll be free to leave Man United for nothing at the end of the campaign.
Jonjo Shelvey living the dream as Newcastle United prepare for Old Trafford trip
Fellaini's performances led United to trigger the one-year contract extension in his contract at the start of the year - but extending his deal beyond next summer is proving much tougher. It now seems as though Fellaini will move clubs in the near future, as United look to recoup money for the Belgian rather than let his contract run down.
European heavyweights Inter Milan and Besiktas are interested too.
CPI skips Kerala cabinet meet attended by Thomas Chandy
Chandy, a three-time MLA of the NCP, had been inducted into the cabinet eight months ago following the resignation of A.K. Mr Vijayan took over as Chief Minister past year ; two ministers have been forced to quit since then.
United boss Jose Mourinho is said to have launched a charm offensive earlier this month in a desperate attempt to persuade the midfielder to remain at Old Trafford for another year, but Sky Sports News reports that his public ploy has not worked so far.
Mourinho has a good relationship with the player but that may not be enough to keep him.
The richest 1% now own a staggering portion of the world's wealth
Wealth in the Asia-Pacific grew by 3 percent to $89 trillion, putting the region ahead of Europe on $80 trillion and behind the US on $93.6 trillion.
Despite his contract nearing expiration, Mourinho has no plans to allow Fellaini to leave in the January window.
Russia's Bill Retaliating Against Foreign Media Passes Unanimously
Foreign media that do not register when requested can lose the right to work in Russian Federation . RT has said it is only a media organization which presents news from a Russian point of view.
Jose Mourinho now sees Valencia's Carlos Soler as his main January transfer target, in what is likely to be a limited window for Manchester United.
- Buhari Arrives Ebonyi, Commences South-East Tour
- 'For the future of Asia, humanity': PM Modi, President Trump bilateral meet
- At Least Three Dead, Students Wounded After Shooting At California School
- Israel Deploys Missile Defence System Amid Growing Tension In Gaza
- Taylor Swift's Reputation Is Already 2017's Top-Selling Album
- Donald Trump caught 'copying and pasting' condolence message about mass shooting
- Tillerson says U.S. considers individual sanctions for Myanmar
- Texas State University Halts Greek Life After Fraternity Pledge Dies
- Ireland's Rugby World Cup 2023 dreams dashed as France wins the vote
- Gwen Stefani Reveals Her Christmas Plans With Blake Shelton