Trump sent out a tweet apparently in reference to the incident, but it referred to the Sutherland Springs shooting in Texas on November 5, when 26 people were killed at the First Baptist Church.
The class will be taught by Sgt. David Nunn and Deputy Chad Whaley, both of whom have more than 18 years of law enforcement experience. Many users commenting that president Trump should give more concetration on Ray Moore incident on the Alabama Republican Senate as its on news now than what happened a week ago. "I am monitoring the situation from Japan".
Trump took to Twitter this afternoon (AEST), but he tweeted about the "people of Sutherland Springs, Texas". "The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived".
Israel Deploys Missile Defence System Amid Growing Tension In Gaza
If it holds, the deal will allow the Fatah-led Palestinian government in Ramallah to assume political and administrative responsibility for the Gaza Strip.
On Tuesday, a gunman opened fire at various places in the region of Rancho Tehama including an elementary school, killing four people and injuring at least one child.
Matt McDermott tweeted, "The President of the United States is tweeting at midnight about the wrong mass shooting and it's like the 500th most insane Trump story of the week".
Seven people, including children, are being treated for gunshot wounds.
At Least Three Dead, Students Wounded After Shooting At California School
In addition to the four people killed in the shooting, several people were injured, including children. The shooter drove away and continued his carnage before dying in a shootout with police.
Kristi, tweeting under the handle @vBosch, wrote, "For god's sake, we had a TOTALLY DIFFERENT mass shooting today, in Northern California". Upon registration, please provide your name and the name of the church you attend.
The wording of the latest tweet closely resembles that of Mr Trump's post after the Texas shooting.
Manchester United could lose Marouane Fellaini on a free in the summer
Despite his contract nearing expiration, Mourinho has no plans to allow Fellaini to leave in the January window. Mourinho has a good relationship with the player but that may not be enough to keep him.
- Kyrie Irving gives game-worn jersey, sneakers to troops
- Stars walk the red carpet at world premiere of 'Justice League'
- Airbus seals largest plane order ever at Dubai Airshow
- Republicans in Alabama, DC at odds over Moore
- This 10-year-old unlocked his mom's iPhone X using Face ID
- UC Browser has mysteriously disappeared from the Google Play Store
- Texas State University Halts Greek Life After Fraternity Pledge Dies
- BJP MLA Ram Kadam Warns Bhansali to Not Test 'Rajput Patience'
- United Nations Articles, Photos, and Videos
- Gwen Stefani Reveals Her Christmas Plans With Blake Shelton