A use by date of March 1, 2018, has been slapped on £10 paper notes following the introduction of the plastic tenner on September 14.
The Bank of England officially withdraws the paper note featuring Charles Darwin on March 1, 2018 after which it will cease to be legal tender.
However, old notes can still be spent ahead of the cut-off date, or exchanged at the Bank once this point has passed. As of October this year, 55% of the £10 notes in circulation were made from polymer, while 359 million were paper.
Android Oreo runs on 0.3 percent of devices: Google
However, this time, Google has been a bit late in sharing these details. Last year's Android Nougat (7.0 and 7.1) combine for 20.6% devices.
The notes, featuring Charles Darwin, were introduced on 7 November 2000 but have now been replaced by a polymer version - which gives pride of place to author Jane Austen.
Now the new plastic £10 note has been jettisoned into circulation the old tenner is to be withdrawn.
It has persevered with the material despite complaints from religious and vegan groups that the animal fat tallow is used in the production process.
JJ Abrams gave Jimmy Kimmel an epic birthday gift
Neither Affleck nor Damon got cast in the role, but as everyone remembers, Robin was nowhere to be found in the movie. Jimmy Kimmel Live! recently recently aired a special episode to celebrate Jimmy Kimmel's 50th birthday.
It is also the first Bank of England note with raised dots to help blind and partially-sighted users, and it is slightly smaller than the previous £10.
As well as its strength and anti-counterfeit properties, the new note is also believed to last two-and-a-half times longer than paper notes, meaning they are more environmentally friendly.
The £5 note has already been completely switched over to the new version, with the old style being taken out of circulation in May.
After 'S Durga', 'Nude' director plans to move High Court
It is, Jadhav said, dedicated to nude models across the world who give their body for the education of art students. The ministry's role in the conduct of the IFFI certainly does not include deciding on the films to be screened.
- Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff
- Uber Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit Over Sexual Assault Claims
- Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo named National League Manager of the Year
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWLD) Experiencing Unusual Activity Mid-day
- Stretchy Stuffing Pants are Ideal Thanksgiving Trousers and a Fashion Nightmare
- Photo of Walmart cashier helping nervous man count change goes viral
- Rose McGowan Arrested For Felony Possession Of Drugs
- Faster Firefox Quantum browser is now available
- Duke vs. Michigan State
- Eve To Replace Aisha Tyler's Slot On Daytime Show The Talk